5.0 out of 5 stars 32 and loving these jeans
fit well, make me feel skinny, wear well all day without stretching out. wash and dry without shrinking. NOT a stretchy material, just regular jeans
Published 12 months ago by Heather

2.0 out of 5 stars More like a skinny jean
The legs on these are less like a straight jean and more like a skinny jean -- not what I was looking for. The fit is quite slim and probably a better fit for someone with a more slender build through the hips and seat.
Published 21 months ago by Rebecca Sanders

5.0 out of 5 stars 32 and loving these jeans, November 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, August 9, 2013
I wear size 14M and this pair fits me well. I wear it for all casual events. Its comfortable and convenient

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, July 29, 2013
Jeans fit just as expected and are easy to care for, wash and wear. Didn't shrink in the washer - so I am very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just bought a second pair!, June 15, 2013
These have a slim fit with enough room for a mature body-type. The rise is perfect, no muffin top. The seam is a bit pronounced, otherwise, perfect if you don't want to go full "skinny" jean.

2.0 out of 5 stars More like a skinny jean, February 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the jeans, July 8, 2013
The color is great and so is the fit... I have them in white and the dark true rinse...wish they came in summer colors too..

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, but . . ., June 15, 2013
These jeans don't fit as well as the U.S. Polo Assn. Signature Jeans. I thought they would be the same but they aren't as comfortable. Smaller in the waist. The dark blue color, however, is great if you want a dressier pair of jeans in your wardrobe. I won't buy these again due to the fit but I still really like the brand. And, other than the waist, these jeans have a really great, long lean look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 6, 2014
Absolutely love these jeans fit great run true to size sit right about 1inch under waist and I'm 5"4"

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised, October 18, 2014
I hesitate buy pants online because I end up sending them back, but these actually fit perfectly. I wouldn't call them classic straight leg jeans, more like a cross between skinny jeans & straight leg jeans. It works for me because I have large calves and skinny jeans tend to be too big at the waist & too small in the calves. They are thinner than some jeans I own, and there is a slight stretch (but not like "jeggings"). They come all the way down to the ground, but don't drag when I'm wearing flat shoes/sneakers. For reference, I am 5'4, 140lbs and wear US size 10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and Long Pant Length, November 16, 2014
Oniya (Oregon, USA) - See all my reviews
Flattering fit in the seat and the straight leg is on the slimmer side so it is a very flattering fit. I am quite long legged and was pleased to find the leg length very ample. The only thing I don't like is the hem at the cuff, the stitching looks sloppy, making the pants look a bit cheap in quality. BUT, having said that, the rest of the stitching everywhere else looks of good quality, making for a stylish pair of jeans.

U.S. Polo Assn. Women's Straight Leg Jean