5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
For the price this product beat all my expectations. I compared over 25 spinner sets and when I saw this set I was happy because it was within my budget. Of course when it came I was overjoyed because it did not look like a cheap suitcase. It looks very durable. I am also surprised at how much can fit into it.
Published 23 months ago by MichShell

3.0 out of 5 stars carry on board 2 piece set.
received item before it was schedule to arrive. I am some what satisfired didn't realized it would be that small, but other than that it is what I was somewhat looking for.
Published 22 months ago by Anna M. Concepcion

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars good for price, May 5, 2013
IndyPierce "IndyPierce" (INDIANAPOLIS, IN United States) - See all my reviews
I really like the product for the price. It is a pretty good quality. The large piece has the spinner wheels with an easy to use handle. The main zipper area is a little smaller than the actual bag but is still roomy enough to get everything in and out easily. The smaller bag is roomy for all your toiletry items and such. I wish it had a divider inside but it does have an outside zipper pocket. I also wish the small bag had a small strip of material or something on the back side that would allow you to slide it over the handle of the larger bag for ease of transporting from one area to another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for price., April 3, 2013
IndyPierce "IndyPierce" (INDIANAPOLIS, IN United States) - See all my reviews
I was very satisfied with this product and ordered a second set in a different color. The spinner wheels is what sold me to begin with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, October 13, 2013
My purchase arrived right on time. The luggage was a great deal and is exactly as described. I Love the color and it is well made.

3.0 out of 5 stars carry on board 2 piece set., April 28, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars great bargain, January 20, 2013
This was the perfect size for the use I needed it for. The price was fell within my tight budget. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice set of luggage for the price, November 28, 2013
I like the luggage, it seems well constructed and it seems to be fine, but have not used it yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have luggage, November 25, 2013
Great luggage for the price. I had looked for a while and no one came close. Love it for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two piece luggage, January 22, 2013
Two piece luggage.......I really liked it and would definately buy it again if I needed another one additional luggage.....I especially liked the red one..

3.0 out of 5 stars Bags were perfectly sized, February 27, 2015
Bags are sized perfectly to fit in overhead compartment and under seat and fit all my stuff. I used them for an 8 day Mission Trip and I had adequate room for all my clothing. The spinner bag rolled great and was easy to maneuver through the airports. The smaller under seat bag was large enough to put a change of cloth, toiletries and a few smacks for the flight.
Overall, these bags worked great. One exception, the small carry-on bag's strap pulled out of the seam on my 1st use. I am sure it was a fluke, However, E-bags took care of the issue immediately, offering an exchange or refund.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›