4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!
Published 5 months ago by Music Junkie

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for girls who already have big butts!
I have a big butt and I cannot lie...
I already have a big butt and a true hour glass shape. My measurements are 44-34-46. These pants were too big in the waist and squished my butt into a weird shape. I guess maybe this is made for women who don't have big butts.
Published 4 months ago by vl1012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for girls who already have big butts!, February 18, 2014
vl1012 (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews
I have a big butt and I cannot lie...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, January 15, 2014
This review is from: U-Turn Jeans Women's Colombian Butt Lift Levanta Cola Straight Leg Jeans (Apparel)
These jeans are super cute and somewhat stretchy. I am 5'4" and about 150 lbs, I typically wear a size 9-11. I ordered an XL and they are a bit snug, but not so much that I would need to go a size up. I like them so much I ordered a different style (1119). Great pants, and make your bum look amazing! But these pants don't perform miracles ladies, if you don't have a bum, they won't magically give you one! These pants are designed to lift your bum and prevent that awful gap in the small of your back. You know the shimmy we all do after standing up to pull our pants back in place. You won't have to do that with these pants.

This Seller is amazing. Not only did I receive them quickly but the customer service is outstanding. I ordered on a late Friday afternoon and received regular mail on the following Monday. I will be ordering several more! THANKS Fashion2Love...

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, July 1, 2014
i loved these pants but i guess i should have ordered a size up because the are somewhat low rise jeans. i will however order in a diffrent color and a bigger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars THese are the best pants ever!, January 15, 2014
I require black pants or jeans for my job and it is EXTREMELY difficult for me to find jeans that fit me is all the right places especially my big booty. I am 5'7" and 130 lbs,, with an hourglass body, so my hips are child bearing hips lol. The legs are straight legs which I love because MOST pants these days are skinny, and I HATE that.

These pants are so comfy! and leave just enough room. Som people were saying that they were too small for them, but I ordered my usual size and it fits like a glove on me.

Shipping was SO fast. I plan on buying more soon and the seller is extremely nice and cares deeply that you receive the product in great condition and the RIGHT product for you.

Rate and Discover Movies