5.0 out of 5 stars sexy fit but not see-through
Published on October 21, 2012 by voguewinegirl

2.0 out of 5 stars Felt like I had leggings on
Not impressed at all. Felt like I had leggings on and not much of a lift in the butt at all. Would not buy them again
Published 5 months ago by margaret

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy fit but not see-through, October 21, 2012
These pants are wonderful if you like a snug-but-not-super-tight fit with a substantial fabric. They are not at all see-through--even the white. They are made out of a sort of french terrycloth, so there's a tiny bit of texture on the inside but they are smooth on the outside. They are NOT denim. These said they have "butt-lifting" technology but I didn't experience anything like that in the three pair that I purchased. They are low-waisted and about 32" in length which works perfectly for my leggy/shortwaisted 5'7" frame. THEY RUN SMALL. I couldn't figure out what size to order so I contacted the seller (very nice BTW). I usually wear an 8-10 and I'm 137 lbs.--she told me to order the XL. I was shocked but I did it and they fit perfectly. And the seller said in her email to me that I could just send them back for a refund if they didn't fit. They wash well but I wouldn't put them in the dryer--too much risk of shrinkage. I've gotten lots of compliments on these skinnies whenever I wear them.

4.0 out of 5 stars White shows EVERYTHING, June 12, 2013
Ok..Gonna be 100% honest here. I LOVE these pants, I'm 5'4 145lbs and my hubby ordered a medium and they make my butt look UHmazing. I'm short so there's a bit more fabric then I need and it bunches a little around my ankles but that's ok. The fabric is very stretchy, breathable, and soft. It also washes well and so far no discoloration. The only drawback to these butt-plumping skinny jeggings is that if you buy it in white or a light color it will show all if not more of your flaws (and by "if not more" I mean it will accentuate your flaws and make them look worse) . So if you have a little bit of cellulite it will definitely show through in these pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PANTS I EVER BOUGHT!!!, February 4, 2013
Amazing pants! I started off with only 2 pairs, but I already ordered few more. I'm usually size 3, so I ordered Small. As it turned out, they did not fit properly (they were just a bit too big). I contacted the seller for a refund while I ordered the XS. She was VERY helpful and sent me the right sizes right away. They fit great - I don't think I ever had pants that fit me so well! Usually skinny jeans flatten your butt, but these actually embrace your curves! (I'm small so my butt tends to disappear completely when I wear skinny jeans. But not in this case!!) I was very happy with the results and all the complements that I have been getting.
The price is very good, too!

PROS:
- they really do make your BUTT POP and make it MORE NOTICEABLE
- the fabric is very GOOD QUALITY
- very COMFORTABLE but at the same time TIGHT enough to SHOW YOUR CURVES
- you will feel more CONFIDENT with all the complements you'll be getting
- GREAT PRICE
- the seller will help you out with whatever you need! She answers emails very quickly.

CONS:
- none!!!

ABOUT THE SELLER:
- answers emails very quickly
- makes returns/exchanges easy and fast
- cares about the seller's satisfaction
- very helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars The XXL fits a size 12/14, October 17, 2013
I bought a few pairs in an XXL in hopes that they would fit a size 16... But they are a little bitt *too* snug to wear comfortably.
It's too bad - Because they are incredibly sexy..... Just thought I would post a review so that the curvier ladies wouldn't be
disappointed when they ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, July 10, 2013
I was concerned about the length of the pant and my hip-to-waist ratio (which is very large) and I contacted the seller to ask about the sizes. I'm almost 5'10" and weigh around 170lb, but she assured me that with the measurements that I gave her that I would fit in a M instead of the L I ordered. Not only did the pants arrive at my house early, but they fit like a glove!! Holding them up I doubted they would fit over my thighs, but the material is so stretchy and comfortable that they are almost as comfortable as my yoga pants. Unreal. I definitely recommend this seller and these pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pants ever., January 22, 2014
Claire McHorse (SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
I'm curvy with a little tummy and love-handles and I often have problems finding pants that flatter me in the right way, most of the time if I find pants that make my butt look good they give me a muffin top in the process. These pants are awesome and make my butt look great and don't emphasize my unwanted areas. They are super comfortable and feel like you are wearing yoga pants like most people have said, these are a soft cotton fabric and not a jean at all. I am 5'2" and 135 lbs and wear a size 11 in most junior sized jeans/pants, the Large fit me perfectly. I was tempted to order XL due to all the reviews saying they run small but I'm glad I didn't because it would have been to big. These are junior sized so just follow the junior size chart and you should be ok. They are a little on the long side for me because I am pretty short, but it's no big deal. You will get plenty of compliments in these cozy pants! They shipped out super fast, I got them 3 days after I ordered them with the slowest/cheapest shipping option picked. I liked them so much that I promptly went to their website and ordered 3 more pairs. You won't be disappointed with these pants.

4.0 out of 5 stars butt lifting??, January 24, 2014
I don't think there was any butt lifting action going on with these pants, they are nice quality however. True to size, but not as flattering as they were made out to be. I wouldn't pay close to $50 again for another pair...

5.0 out of 5 stars love em, June 10, 2014
i got an xxl because of the reviews and i am 185 and 5'7 and i am usually a large to x large anyways. i really love how these enhanced my bum it did not look wrinkly or anything which it normally does i might add these make my thighs look so smooth and my bum i ordered another pair in white and will order more. my only complaint is they are a bit thick not as thick as jeans but i am so used to wearing regular leggings because i hate jeans that this was a bit different but its worth it when you are going somewhere special or out or whatever they make me look a lot thinner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 23, 2014
I got this fit me perfect but is a little short for me ,im 5'9 and 176 pounds, 33 " waist and 43 " butt ,xxl size fit me perfect ,if you are thick buy two sizes up the ur regular size ,xxl is like size large,

5.0 out of 5 stars magic pants fa reals!, May 9, 2014
so i went to take these out of the package & i was immediately disappointed because they looked waaay too short. I figured since I had them in my hands, might as well try to get them on. well I don't know what they're made of, but they seemed to stretch as I put them on & I still had extra length at the bottom! (I'm 5'9", loooong legs-like 36 inseam). They're definitely not made like any pants I've tried on, & the front zipper is so short I was confused at first, but once they were on I was so pleasantly surprised & happy I immediately ordered 2 more! Now listen: if you have no booty, you're not gonna suddenly look like beyonce in the pretty hurts video. But I definitely noticed a lift, and better yet, a lack of flattening that can sometimes happen with other pants. The material felt pretty thick so don't know how well they'll do in summer, but come fall I'll have 3 pair & can't wait to wear them!