5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch
I have had so many compliments on this particular watch. I love that it matches with a lot of my outfits and yet it still has a 'Cute" appeal to it.
Published 8 months ago by Annette Ridl

3.0 out of 5 stars ok review
the watch is fine but after one day at work the closure on the band broke so I replaced it with a leather band
Published 9 months ago by Roxanna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, May 17, 2014
This review is from: U-beauty Black Hello Kitty Fashion Lady Wrist Watch Heart Shaped Watches (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 5, 2014
I love this watch. I get so many compliments. Everyone is shocked when I tell them how much I paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love hello kitty, May 21, 2014
Dolly (Solana Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
I love these inexpensive watches! As long as you don't mind waiting a couple weeks for it to get here from China, you won't be disappointed. So adorable and I get a lot of complements!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 14, 2014
it is a good watch and works great. it is great to wear in puplic and any day . i love it

3.0 out of 5 stars ok review, April 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, April 28, 2014
I would tell people to but for child .it will take a very long time to get it .but it nice

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome for the price, April 26, 2014
you cant beat it for the price, I have gotten so many compliments works just as good as the ones that are much more expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, April 11, 2014
I love this watch. It is so pretty and I recieved it in great time and it was in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Great Find, March 27, 2014
I tell everyone I see how Wonderful these watches are. If you child, sister or friend loves Hello Kitty, GET THESE. They will LOVED them. I will be back for MORE. Thanks for making me the Cool Aunt. Great Seller

5.0 out of 5 stars This too showed up before Christmas so I'm very happy, and it showed up undamaged, November 27, 2014
This too showed up before Christmas so I'm very happy, and it showed up undamaged. Now I have to find a watch box. I thought it would come with one, but no boxes with any of the times that I ordered. Guess that's why the item was so reasonable too. Great prices! Fantabulous!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

U-beauty Black Hello Kitty Fashion Lady Wrist Watch Heart Shaped Watches
$5.94
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.