Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on July 14, 2015
Cute for those who like bling -- LOTS of bling. I bought this as a gift for a little girl and she really likes bling (me, not so much).

BUT don't think of this as a watch. Instead, consider it a bracelet. The bow on the Little Kitty covers up numbers 1 and 2 so you cannot see the minutes in that area of the watch at all. In addition, the other hour dots aren't very easy to see.

It is quite bit, too, but other reviewers had already noted that so I was aware of that when I purchased it. That said, I was still a bit surprised when I saw the size.
on April 7, 2014
I bought this for an adult friend who loves Hello Kitty. This watch looks like it cost much more and it is very very nice. I am buying two more to put away for future gifts. Don't hesitate and buy it. You can't go wrong for $5, but you will be pleasantly surprised.
on April 4, 2014
it was a very bling looking watch for a grand daughter which I hope she likes it. but it was pretty watch and the price was gr8 too. so I hope the girl likes this watch as much as I did.
on November 16, 2014
I bought this as a gift. The face is larger than I thought it would be but it is cute. No missing stones or chips. The band seems like the pink would peel off or nick easily.
on October 7, 2014
The watches look cute and sturdy! I am saving them for my two little girls Christmas presents so I don't know how well they work yet! I'll let you know in a couple of months!
on July 30, 2014
Do not buy!!!! When I received it all the crystals had come out of the number spots on the face. Such a disappointment and total waiste of my money.
on April 4, 2014
on October 31, 2014
Hi thank u it took awhile before i get it but i love it. Got it for my younger sister. Who loves hello kitty. They packed it good too.
on December 2, 2014
Nice watch, if its a gift you will need a box for it. You get exactly the watch as shown. Its nice especially for hello kitty fan
on December 1, 2014
great watch i will say this is a Big watch not for a little girl more for a Teenager 14+