Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: USB Cable 8D UC-E6 for Nikon Coolpix L110, L21, L22, S3000, S4000, S6000, S8000
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on September 28, 2014
I gets the job done and appears to be of good quality. The price was very good and the people, who apparently just starting up in business, were prompt in their filling the order and seem pleasant and thoughtful. I'll deal with again when the need comes.
on November 15, 2015
It is just as described. After receiving it found out the problem I was having was due to a faulty part on the camera. I was able to help out a family member with it. They could use it. It was fast delivery and I am sure if my camera worked right it would have helped. I would look at this seller if I needed anything else.
on September 23, 2013
Product arrived fast-always good. The USB connection was kind of strange. It didn't fit in all the way because it was too long but it did still work. I am giving it 4 stars because it wasn't exactly the same as the manufacturer's version and almost made me feel as though I was pushing too hard to get the cable attached into my computer. Overall I am happy with it b/c it was cheap and I can put pictures from my camera onto me comp which was the purpose.
on May 10, 2013
I was frantic when I couldn't find my transfer cable for my Nikon camera. This replacement cable fits perfectly into my camera and works as good as the original. I'm so thankful I could find what I needed at Amazon! I recommend this to anyone who needs a replacement cable.
on January 20, 2013
We had lost the cable for our portable camera. We were able to determine what we needed, found it quickly and it was delivered immediately.
on October 13, 2013
I bought this because I lost the original s4100 USB cable and charger.

It perfectly fit into the s4100, I'm downloading files and charging the camera with no problem.
on December 13, 2011
I got a camera and could not find a charger for it,, went to amozon and found what I needed,,recieved the charger,,used it works great,, THANKS amozon.com
on July 23, 2013
I lost the stock cable so in order to use the camera I had to purchase this one. works perfectly so now I don't have to buy another camera.
on March 28, 2013
This is great, Now I can get the ppictures off the camera onto a lap top. Soooo much easier than taking the whole camera to the drug store.
on June 23, 2013
Good replacement. And of course, as soon as I used this one, I found the old one. Maybe that is an added feature they don't mention.