Set personal goals and achieve real results with an unparalleled mixed martial arts (MMA) fitness program designed by leading MMA training experts and certified by UFC and the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). UFC Personal Trainer provides players with an extensive assortment of effective and challenging MMA-inspired exercises, in both pre-set and customizable routines, to build strength, increase endurance, burn calories and get results. Personalized instruction and tips from the MMA trainers guide players to stay motivated, get fit and track their goals with a helpful in-game journal. In addition, the game’s Ultimate Training Mode enables players to participate in high impact agility drills, with opportunities to earn rewards and have fun with friends in a competitive, multiplayer environment.
UFC Personal Trainer: The Ultimate Fitness System is unique exercise program that blends real mixed martial arts (MMA) training techniques with the motion sensing technology of the PlayStation Move system (required) to get you in the shape of your life while you have fun doing it. The program features over 70 MMA exercises approved by the National Academy of Sports Medicine; 30 or 60-day goal presets; exercise/routine customization options; in-game advice and training by real UFC fitness experts as well as appearances by real UFC fighters; and includes a leg strap for the user provided PlayStation Move Motion controller.
Train Like Your Favorite UFC Stars
Mixed martial arts (MMA) is the fastest growing sport in the world and one of the toughest to compete in, drawing thousands of otherwise ordinary people into gyms around the world every day to dedicate hours to training in return for a shot at glory in the Octagon. Not every fighter will be victorious, but every serious competitor will get in the shape of their lives and now you can too without leaving your living room.
Regardless whether you are a fan of MMA, UFC Personal Trainer: The Ultimate Fitness System is the optimal way to combine the power of your PlayStation 3 gaming console and PlayStation Move control system with the included leg strap for the PlayStation Move Motion controller included in the UFC Personal Trainer: The Ultimate Fitness System to get in shape fast as you train the way the pros do. Designed by NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) with support from leading mixed martial arts training experts Mark DellaGrotte, Greg Jackson and Javier Mendez, the fitness routines and full programs included in UFC Personal Trainer deliver a challenging and motivating UFC fitness experience that includes the best and most effective exercises utilized by today's renowned UFC fighters.
An authentic mixed martial arts workout led by three of the most prominent trainers in the UFC. View larger.
Your PlayStation Move motion controller and the included leg strap capture every move and position. View larger.
Exercises, Routines with Customization Options
UFC Personal Trainer features over 70 MMA and NASM-approved exercises, including moves from martial arts disciples such as wrestling, kickboxing and Muay Thai, that are designed to improve strength, endurance and conditioning through use in 51 routines. All routines are specialized to target specific muscle groups, as well as factor individual skill levels and fitness goals. In addition, to utilizing pre-planned routines users may focus on specific fitness objectives by building personalized routines with up to 12 different exercises. Each of the custom routines can be modified to increase or decrease intensity of the product's pre-set pace, enabling users to fully maximize their training experiences based on individual preferences.
In addition, in Ultimate Training Mode, users will hit the mitts against a variety of popular UFC personalities in a variety of challenging rhythm and timing-based agility drills that utilize punching and kicking sequences. Through this they will unlock a variety of different drills to earn rewards, each with increasing difficulty, as well as have the ability to compete against friends and issue challenges in a multiplayer environment. Completing the authentic MMA experience of UFC Personal Trainer across the training experience, users will punch and kick virtual authentic MMA training gear.
Mark DellaGrotte, Greg Jackson and Javier Mendez currently operate three of the most prominent MMA training facilities in the world and have significantly contributed to the success of many elite UFC fighters, including current UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones, current UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez and former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir.
Key Game Features
- Authentic UFC Fitness Experience - Designed by NASM with support from leading MMA training experts Mark DellaGrotte, Greg Jackson and Javier Mendez, UFC Personal Trainer delivers a challenging and motivating UFC fitness experience that includes the best and most effective exercises utilized by today's renowned UFC fighters.
- Full PlayStation Move Support - Game utilizes your PlayStation Move system (required) and the included leg strap included for PlayStation Move motion controller.
- Intense Mixed Martial Arts Exercises - Learn over 70 MMA and NASM-approved exercises, including moves from disciplines such as wrestling, kickboxing and Muay Thai, that are designed to improve strength, endurance and conditioning through use in a variety of routines. Each in-game routine is specialized to target specific muscle groups, as well as factor individual skill levels and fitness goals.
- Customizable Workout Routines - Focus on specific fitness objectives by building personalized routines with up to 12 different exercises plus warm ups and cool downs. Each custom routine can also be modified to increase or decrease intensity of the game’s preset pace, enabling players to fully maximize their training experiences based on individual preferences.
- Personalized Training Tools - Receive additional guidance and encouragement throughout the fitness journey by choosing a goal and working with an MMA trainer for personalized instruction. Players will learn MMA-inspired exercises, as well as authentic training techniques and healthy lifestyle choices, enabling them to burn calories, build strength, lose weight and meet goals through a comprehensive fitness experience.
- Hit the Mitts - Hit the mitts against several popular UFC fighters with a variety of challenging rhythm and timing-based agility drills that utilize punching and kicking sequences. Players can unlock a variety of different drills to earn rewards, each with increasing difficulty, as well as compete against friends and issue challenges in a multiplayer environment.
- Dedicated Program System - Focusing on three distinct target goals – losing weight, building strength and improving performance – players may select a preset 30 or 60-day program that best meets their fitness needs. The selected program populates the in-game calendar with daily routines for players to follow, as well as tracks user performance.