Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "UFC Undisputed 2010 - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 48% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
UFC Undisputed 2010 - Playstation 3
|Price:||$48.08 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fighters and Personalities - Navigate a roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance
- Enhanced Combat - A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground. A new Posture System delivers fight-ending strikes from every position
- Fighter Customization- Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.
- Expansive Online Play - Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
- Career Mode - A Game Is Watching You system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary and career progression
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
With all of that said, like almost all fighting games of this type, the grappeling and submission gameplay is not super great. It is IMPOSSIBLE to submit a CPU opponent. By impossible I mean, I had the game in begginner difficultly, had the opponents life bar in the far red, grappeled him, got into several dominant positions relitively easy, as I had nearly full green life bar, and every time I initiated a submission he would get out. I tried arm bar, Kamura, even a rear naked choke back mount top while I was full health, he nearly none. It is IMPOSSIBLE to submit CPU in this game, and yet it appears that the CPU can submit you at anytime they choose, no matter how better off your stamina and life bar is, no matter how fast or furious you spin the analog stick. It is the go to move when the computer decides you have won enough.
The Stand up and Ground and Pound are amazing and great fun, but don't bother trying to do anyting involving submission, you will fail.
I bought this title without really knowing what to expect.
I was not disappointed. It is very engaging. You train, you fight, you hire better coaches, you buy better equipment and you do it again.
I am not very good at submissions but I can destroy my opponents core and legs with powerful kicks. I love seeing these zones getting redder and redder. I suffer for them :)
I do recommend it!
Cons: if you buy used, it will not let you play online, it is a lot of buttom smashing which hurts your hands after awhile
The only problem I had was when I tried to enter the online code. It said it was wrong or had already been used. Was supposed to be a new game so not sure what the problem is. Have tried everything and still no luck. Don't plan on playing on line anyway.
Ovarall it is a good game although putting your online code can be a hassle, because it sends you to the playstation store to buy an add on...really frustating afer a while.
The game is good but it is annoying in the same time: you have to rotate the right controller a lot and after several matches my finger hurts.
In conclusion: a good and exciting MMA game, but the controls could be better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great game love to have myself as character to beat up the real UFC people since I can not do it in real life lolPublished 7 months ago by 💯 🎲 🎮 BlasianPapi 🎮🎲💯