| UFC Undisputed 2010 is action-packed fighting game that recreates the excitement and intensity of the real-life Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). The game features all aspects of the UFC experience, including a roster of more 100 UFC fighters, a wide range of fighting stylesincluding new additions Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestlingauthentic environments and commentary, and a variety of play modes that include Career, Title and Title Defense Modes, as well as multiplayer options accommodating up to 16 players in tournament and training settings. The PS3 version of the game contains additional content including 3 exclusive Legends fighters, exclusive Ultimate Fights and some of the greatest fights in UFC History on a separate Blu-ray disc. Are You Ready to Step into the Octagon? |
So you want to be a fighter? Step into the Octagon in UFC Undisputed 2010 to see if you have what it takes to be the best of the best. UFC Undisputed 2010 features the most authentic mixed martial arts (MMA) action while boasting the best fighters in the world. After one round with all the new features and key improvements, you’ll embody the essence and spirit of a real fighter. Are you ready to be one?
| Bring your mixed martial arts skills to the octagon again in UFC Undisputed 2010. |
| PS3 exclusive fighters and extras. |
UFC Undisputed 2010 is a fighting game that places players in the iconic mixed martial arts fighting cage, known as the octagon, with the most devastating MMA fighters to be found in the UFC. As with the original UFC 2009 Undisputed game, action plays out in one-on-one fights in which the player, utilizes a mix of fighting styles which are balanced between striking techniquesa standing gameand grappling techniquesa ground game. Because the strength, experience and fighting style of opponents will vary, it is important to develop both a standing and ground game in order to defeat opponents by knockout, submission or by a decision depending on an opponent's weakness and/or the opportunities encountered during a match. The game features representations of more than 100 top name UFC fighters, each of which utilizes fighting styles representative of the actual fighter. Along with this realism, the game contains customization options that allow the player to create a fighter of their own with various styles, and/or attire and tattoos. Additional features new to UFC Undisputed 2010 include: the addition of Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling fighting styles; the ability to switch to a southpaw stance at any time; new strikes, submissions, transitions; the ability to change submissions mid-attack; an enhanced Career Mode; and improved online play allowing for 16-player tournaments, online fight camps, co-op sparring and more. PlayStation 3 Exclusive Content
PlayStation 3 players of UFC Undisputed 2010 enjoy additional exclusive content. This includes 3 exclusive Legends fighters - Royce Gracie, Jens Pulver, Dan Severn; some of the greatest fights in UFC history on Blu-ray; and five exclusive Ultimate Fights for play in Ultimate Fights Mode. Ultimate Fights Mode is the evolution of UFC 2009's Classic Fights Mode allowing players to relive some of the more memorable fights in UFC history. Players can play the mode as a single player experience in an attempt to unlock content associated with each fight or play as a two-player experience, squaring off against friends with special presentation and commentary elements. The main difference between Classic Fights from UFC 2009 and the Ultimate Fights for UFC Undisputed 2010 is the introduction of Fight Categories and Multiple Challenges for each fight. Assigning each fight to a category helps structure the mode and allows players to easily identify each type of fight, while the introduction of Multiple Challenges for each fight adds replayability to the mode. You may also "play as the spoiler" and provide additional challenges and unlocks associated with the losing fighter, where players look to "rewrite history." Key Game Features
- UFC Fighters and Personalities - Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance. Prominent UFC personalities, including the commentary team of Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg, veteran voice of the Octagon Bruce Buffer, Octagon Girls, referees, trainers and more return to showcase an authentic and memorable UFC video game experience.
- PlayStation 3 Exclusive Content - PlayStation 3 players enjoy additional content including, 3 exclusive Legends fighters (Royce Gracie, Jens Pulver, Dan Severn), exclusive Ultimate Fights and some of the greatest fights in UFC History on Blu-ray.
- Enhanced Combat - Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.
- Fighter Customization - Enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines. Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.
- Expansive Online Play - Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
- Career Mode - An intuitive "Game Is Watching You" system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.
- Title and Title Defense Modes - Fight through one of UFC’s five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighter’s condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.
- Tournament Mode - Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.