UFC Undisputed 3 is a mixed martial arts (MMA) fighting game in which players step into the iconic octagon fighting cage to battle in one-on-one action for the ultimate fighting championship (UFC). Just as in real MMA bouts, players of UFC Undisputed 3 use a variety of martial arts disciplines separated into striking and grappling techniques in an attempt to knockout an opponent, force him to submit or win a decision on points. The game features a huge roster of real UFC fighters in multiple weight classes, as well as a new submission system, simplified controls and an improved online component.
Step Inside the Octagon Once Again
The critically acclaimed and best-selling MMA video game franchise returns to take players inside the Octagon with UFC Undisputed 3, delivering UFC action focused on intense toe-to-toe combat, impressive visual presentation and increased accessibility. One of the most exciting additions of UFC Undisputed 3 is the inclusion of the new Pride mode. Pride mode is a no-holds-barred Japanese MMA league that augments standard gameplay. Along with a separate belt, it brings with it brutal soccer-style kicks, head stomps and ground knees to the head that make for an entirely separate type of fight. The game also expands the available roster of real, playable fighters in-game to more than 150. The selection of fighters is spread across seven UFC weight classes and feature current superstars and classic fighters, as well as hungry up-and-coming fighters to look for in the UFC.
The game also features a brand new submission system, new ways to finish the fight and increased accessibility through both traditional and simplified gameplay controls. Players also experience the excitement of a live UFC event through significant visual improvements. Improvements include broadcasting from cage-side, new camera positions and the introduction of much-anticipated fighter entrances. Rounding out the UFC experience with a significantly improved online feature set, including new and updated offerings, UFC Undisputed 3 lets players have their fights – their way – to deliver the most competitive and engaging experience to date for the franchise.
Key Game Features
- Pride Mode - Compete for the first time within the legendary Pride environment featuring official announcers and renowned Japanese MMA league rules, including soccer-style kicks, head stomps and ground knees to the head
- Finish the Fight - With punishing new moves, a brand new submission system and increased focus on presentation, players will have more options than ever to take advantage of a downed opponent
- From Broadcast to Cage-side - Experience the intensity of UFC with new camera positions, compelling fighter entrances, improved facial animations and a gritty, high contrast appearance
- Extraordinary Roster - Go head to head with more than 150 prolific UFC fighters, including the addition of Featherweight and Bantamweight divisions
- Gameplay Accessibility - Get right inside the Octagon with simplified gameplay control options, brutalizing opponents after stepping into the cage for the first time
- Extensive Online Gameplay Offering - A significantly revamped online experience, including both new and updated features, rounds of the best competitive fighting experience to date for the franchise
Improved online options.
More accessible controls.
Experience the Pride mode.
A huge roster of UFC fighters.