Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "UFC Undisputed 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 31% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
UFC Undisputed 3
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Compete for the first time within the legendary Pride environment featuring official announcers and renowned Japanese MMA league rules, including brutal soccer-style kicks, head stomps and ground knees to the head
- With punishing new moves, a brand new submission system and increased focus on presentation, players will have more options than ever to take advantage of a downed opponent
- Experience the intensity of UFC with new camera positions, compelling fighter entrances, improved facial animations and a gritty, high contrast appearance
- Get inside the Octagon with a choice between traditional and simplified gameplay control options
- Go head to head with more than 150 prolific UFC fighters, including the addition of Featherweight and Bantamweight divisions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
UFC Undisputed 3 is a mixed martial arts (MMA) fighting game in which players step into the iconic octagon fighting cage to battle in one-on-one action for the ultimate fighting championship (UFC). Just as in real MMA bouts, players of UFC Undisputed 3 use a variety of martial arts disciplines separated into striking and grappling techniques in an attempt to knockout an opponent, force him to submit or win a decision on points. The game features a huge roster of real UFC fighters in multiple weight classes, as well as a new submission system, simplified controls and an improved online component.
Step Inside the Octagon Once Again
The critically acclaimed and best-selling MMA video game franchise returns to take players inside the Octagon with UFC Undisputed 3, delivering UFC action focused on intense toe-to-toe combat, impressive visual presentation and increased accessibility. One of the most exciting additions of UFC Undisputed 3 is the inclusion of the new Pride mode. Pride mode is a no-holds-barred Japanese MMA league that augments standard gameplay. Along with a separate belt, it brings with it brutal soccer-style kicks, head stomps and ground knees to the head that make for an entirely separate type of fight. The game also expands the available roster of real, playable fighters in-game to more than 150. The selection of fighters is spread across seven UFC weight classes and feature current superstars and classic fighters, as well as hungry up-and-coming fighters to look for in the UFC.
The game also features a brand new submission system, new ways to finish the fight and increased accessibility through both traditional and simplified gameplay controls. Players also experience the excitement of a live UFC event through significant visual improvements. Improvements include broadcasting from cage-side, new camera positions and the introduction of much-anticipated fighter entrances. Rounding out the UFC experience with a significantly improved online feature set, including new and updated offerings, UFC Undisputed 3 lets players have their fights – their way – to deliver the most competitive and engaging experience to date for the franchise.
Key Game Features
- Pride Mode - Compete for the first time within the legendary Pride environment featuring official announcers and renowned Japanese MMA league rules, including soccer-style kicks, head stomps and ground knees to the head
- Finish the Fight - With punishing new moves, a brand new submission system and increased focus on presentation, players will have more options than ever to take advantage of a downed opponent
- From Broadcast to Cage-side - Experience the intensity of UFC with new camera positions, compelling fighter entrances, improved facial animations and a gritty, high contrast appearance
- Extraordinary Roster - Go head to head with more than 150 prolific UFC fighters, including the addition of Featherweight and Bantamweight divisions
- Gameplay Accessibility - Get right inside the Octagon with simplified gameplay control options, brutalizing opponents after stepping into the cage for the first time
- Extensive Online Gameplay Offering - A significantly revamped online experience, including both new and updated features, rounds of the best competitive fighting experience to date for the franchise
Improved online options.
More accessible controls.
Experience the Pride mode.
A huge roster of UFC fighters.
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
New submission system-Instead of shining (rotating the analog stick as quickly as possible), there is a new minigame. Upon initiating a submission by pushing in the analog stick, an octagon appears on screen. Both players are given a "bar". The player trying to submit attempts to trace his bar over the player's bar being submitted while the other player moves his bar trying to avoid from being traced. If the player can keep his bar over the others long enough, the submission will be successful. There is an onscreen display of how successful the submission is. The better your UFC fighter is at subs in skills, the longer you will have to sink in the sub, or vice versa. I like the new system better than the prior system. It takes more skill to sink in a sub and you can actually tell whether it should or should not work. I am looking forward to having a callus free hand from not having to shine but it is definitely going to take some getting used too.
Pride Mode-The third installment features PRIDE mode. Pride (a MMA league based in Japan) was bought out by Zuffa a few years ago but the game brings the ring fighting back to life. In PRIDE mode Foot stomps and knees to the head of grounded opponents are allowed. Yes please. Bas Rutten delivers some pretty funny commentating. Old Pride fights like Mark Hunt, dan sevren,Kevin Randleman.Read more ›
- Career Mode. Especially when you create your own fighter and take him through a career, this game does an outstanding job of making you feel like you're in the gym, the sparring session, and the Octagon. You actually train for your fights with drills and sparring (but you can skip the work and "automatically" train for half the stats) and it will make your fighter better depending on how you train. When my guy got called up for his first Pay-Per-View and took on an actual UFC fighter for the first time, it gave me chills. When I won my first title, I almost jumped up and down just like the fighter in the game. When you win, it's great and satisfying, especially when you knock your opponent out. When you lose (and you will), it's equally frustrating, especially if you get knocked out by a "lucky" shot.
- Controls. Nice and tight, even in the advanced control setup. I jumped straight into the advanced controls from startup, and had little problem navigating and getting used to all the different possible positions. Several moves are similar in execution and there may be a lot to remember, but the more I played the more I got the hang of it. Swaying in the right direction is probably the hardest part of the control scheme. I find myself swaying the wrong way and getting popped a few times during fights, but that's the way real fights go.Read more ›
Roster: There's one thing that no one will deny regarding this game -- the licensed roster is huge and accurately resembles it's stars! Biggest roster of any MMA game ever, including the lower weight classes -- not featured in previous UFC Undisputed's (since UFC/WEC had not merged as of then). One negative -- Overeem & Nick Diaz have to be obtained via pre-order codes & Facebook contests/DLC. Companies continue to milk consumers:(
Presentation: Overall, the content in this game seems endless. The game has tons of game modes (career and online) and now features PRIDE (yes, head stomping!). To me, that is huge since it takes you out of the Octagon and into the ring where many UFC stars became famous (ie. Liddell, Rampage, Hendo, Silva, Gracie, etc.). The graphics look great -- from player models, crowds, etc.
Gameplay: At the start of the game, one can pick Amateur Controls or Pro Controls. For those looking for a less daunting scheme, Amateur controls is a welcomed edition. This mode will even teach you controls as you're playing (ie. about to do a takedown or a submission). The submission controls have also changed for the better with a sort-of mini-game (Octagon shaped gauge). Create a Fighter is average at best -- most characters look similar. Career mode is improved -- it focuses on fighting, not time wasting tasks and allows you to use a Roster fighter if desired.
Overall: 9/10.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exactly how it looks! Perfect for what I needed. Much appreciated and a highly recommended item. THANKS!Published 1 month ago by Girly Girl
My son loves this game bought for his birthday. He never owned an ufc game before.Published 3 months ago by hippiegyrl
I think people just aren't giving it enough time to learn all the moves/counters. It's really nice that they made the on-line so seamless. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer