Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UFCIT MLPHACC02 Extendable Self Portrait Selfie Handheld Stick Monopod For iPhone Samsung and other Smartphones
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 27, 2015
Is it ok, but it doesn't have Bluetooth so you have to use the timer of your camera phone or a remote control. It is resistant and at least for me it last at least 6 months in perfects condition, then started the normal process of deterioration. The price is good for the value
on July 17, 2014
This is not a very sturdy item. I broke mine at the point where the camera holder attaches to the stick by just carrying it in my bag. Although I had a good day's use out of it, I am sad that it died so soon. I will try to find another stick that is more sturdy.
on June 5, 2014
Get this handheld stick. The phone, once set on this stick, will take beautiful pictures including myself in a distance, not up close where our faces get humungous! Would recommend this product to anybody who is fond of selfie.
on May 31, 2014
I was looking for something sturdy and that can accommodate the bulky case (otter box defender) I have for my iphone, I was not disappointed. Looks well made especially for the price.Easy to change the angle for a better shot and the clamp holds my phone securely.
The small rubber padding at the top of the phone clamp is dislodged very easily and can get lost, the device will still work without it. I solved the issue by stabilizing the rubber padding with a clear elastic band (small ones for baby's ponytail) that is easily accessible from most drug/grocery stores.
You will need to download an auto timer app to take photos.
on August 7, 2014
Best product ever! Get it immediately! I use it everywhere - I took it to Spain with me and I was able to take perfect photos of myself without having to worry about trusting a traveler to take the photo and crop my body off or didn't take the photo as I wanted them too. Seriously it's an amazing product. I LOVE IT! I tell EVERYONE to buy it.
on October 25, 2015
I have my iPhone 6 Plus on it and it works pretty good. Only issue is with the phone being heavy with an otter box on it kind of swirls around. But it's good and has worked well. It looks exactly like the picture.
on June 21, 2014
This product came fast and looks just like the picture. I got the pink one and it's the same exact pic as shown. It does not have a dedicated camera button so you will need to download a timer app or get a button for it. It's made of metal so it's very sturdy. Though over time I'm not sure if it could rust?. It extends pretty long as well. My iPhone 5s is pretty secure when it's on. I actually really like this product cause when it's helpful when you want to capture a group photo no one will be left out to have to take the picture. I highly recommend this product.
on September 4, 2014
It is a super cool product and is great for group pictures and for pictures that you want to include a lot of landscape in. The only thing I was disappointed in was the fact that you have to use a self timer app to take the picture because there is no button where you hold the stick. I will buy a remote separately so I can take pictures without using an app. The remote seems to be a good price though so overall it isn't too bad.
on September 5, 2014
So excited that my Monopod arrived! This was a great price compared to the rest of the ones on Amazon. I love hoe this monopod is so light weight and I can fit it in my purse. I can not wait to take some really fun pictures with this! Can it shipped very fast!
on July 31, 2014
My wife likes pictures of herself so it is saving me some picture taking . But there is a problem
If you are not carefull the pole falls sideways as there is noway to keep phone straight you need a steady hand