5.0 out of 5 stars A "MUST" For Every Fashionista!, December 6, 2010
Beautiful, quality, UGG boots. Ideal for apres ski! Very fashionable design. Be warned as to the small fit. Half sizes should order UP not down. I usually wear an 8 1/2 so I ordered an 8 which is usually perfect for me with UGG boots. However, this time I needed a size 9.
The boots are beautiful and I immediately re-ordered the larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars L*O*V*E* MY UGGS!, November 27, 2010
So in love with these. Wore them a few times now and SO stylish and cute. Super comfortable. True to size. Seller also shipped them very quickly which I appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!!, March 17, 2012
Thought I was too old for them (64) but they look great!! They are stylish was alot of my clothing (I can't wear skinny leg jeans).

5.0 out of 5 stars UGG Australia Womens Short Sheetskin Cuff Boots, December 29, 2011
I LOVE these boots!! They are sooo cute and UGG comfortable and warm. When you walk, the hair swishes back and forth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My UGGz!, February 7, 2011
THOMAS "Eve's Thoughts" (CHICAGO, ILLINOIS United States) - See all my reviews
I Love them, they are So comfortable. I planned my outfit and day I was going to wear them once I received my delivery date! The picture gives no justice to this Beautiful Boot! I received Soooo many compliments and LOL some sigh looks as well ( which us girls knows as some girls are hating on us if we wear something, they like or want and don't have- Bless 'em.) Anyway- I Love them, and am So Pleased I bought them, and I will be purchasing more and more each year in more colors and styles! Please do yourself a favor- treat yourself to a Great pair of boots! Comfortable- Beautiful- Great delivery expectation and just plainly a Good Choice! Plan your monies- outfit - and put them On and walk with Pride!!! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Fabulous!!, February 15, 2012
These boots are so comfortable, and look great! I get compliments everytime I wear them. I wanted a pair of Uggs because of the comfort, but I have always thought the boots looked a little "blockish." Since I have large feet, the standard Ugg style just made my feet look huge. These are just very cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my uggs, February 10, 2011
L. DeArment (Meadville, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UGG® Australia Womens Sheepskin Cuff Boot (Apparel)
Love my furry uggs............even my grandchildren said they were great. Lots of flattering comments from all my friends. Warm and comfortable to boot! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, December 27, 2010
gorgeous, stylish - to be noticed boots. non-stop compliments. Plus all the features of Ugg boots - warm, cozy, perfect for cold-weather city. I feel this style is more 'fashion', more of a statement. Not for wallflowers - these are boots for a fashionista!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite, January 10, 2011
Very Cute!!! Wore in LasVegas NV with shorts in January. Very warm with great fit. True to size. Would recommend to anyone & everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome UGGs, February 11, 2012
Anni "Tiki" (Tybee Island GA USA) - See all my reviews
These must be the world's most glamorous comfy boots ever.They are certainly head turners but also very comfortable and warm.I was familiar with UGG boots but had never purchased anything that expensive before.They are, however, worth every dollar for all the above attributes.

ARRAY(0xa6187174)