Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 5, 2011
I like these slippers but they run a size low in my opinion. I wear 10 but need 12's in these slippers as a US (NOT UK) 11 are small.
I am having a hard time replacing these slippers as well through Shoes.com but amazon is running a a to z process for me. I will see then if the 12 size fit better for my 10 size foot.
The bottoms are made of a leather and can be prone to absorption. Other than that they seem to stay on foot and make a great sheepskin slippers.
on February 16, 2014
When ordering this just order your shoe size, I read reviews that they run small. For the slipper that is not the case, perhaps for UGG shoes or moccasins but the slippers you can order the exact same size. They are warm and comfortable and nice to just wear around the house, not meant to wear outside. I have worn them less than five times and I am already starting to notice wear in the shoe, my foot is already leaving a mark on the shoe. I was surprised since I am easy on shoes. I have shoes that look basically new that are over 8 years old. Just something to think about if you are rough on shoes and are about to spend a lot on slippers that may not last that long.
on December 5, 2013
Slipper fits nice and is sturdy.

However, a couple of months in and the inside sheepskin lining is worn away. It is like I am walking on just the sole of the slipper. For what I paid for this slipper I would expect it to last for years not months.
on October 3, 2014
The quality on these are now junk. I have been buying the same UGG slippers now for about 5 years. Have had three pair the last purchased about a year ago. These are not made in Australia they are now made in Asia and the quality shows. The pair I bought a year ago now are in the garbage and the second pair I bought about three years ago are back on my feet because they still have a lining. UGG's are now officially junk. The company got too big I guess because the quality for a $100 pair of slippers is no better than dockers. Sad and it sucks because now I need to find a quality slipper. And yep I'm addicted to my slippers.
on March 31, 2014
I've bought 2 pairs-they don't hold up. When inquiring on the warranty from Uggs, here is the response. Do not buy from anyone other than the 800 # or they will not cover your claim.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing with your footwear. We do offer a warranty on our products, it reads as follows: UGG Australia provides a manufacturer's limited warranty against defective materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty only applies to authentic product purchased directly from [...], through our call center (888-432-8530), an authorized retailer or one of our UGG Australia flagship stores. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear or variations in color. For products that contain sheepskin, it should be noted that sheepskin is a natural product and the absorption of color dye may vary slightly within various areas of the material.
44 comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2007
These slippers are well worth it--I bought my boyfriend a pair for X-mas in black suede, and then later just had to buy some for myself. Mine have held up a little better than his: I think mostly due to the fact that his are suede and mine are not. But they are incredibly comfortable and warm.
on February 17, 2015
As others have complained, there is no padding at the heel. After just a few weeks, the heel was matted down to where there's hardly any cushion there. Definitely does not deliver value for the cost.
review image
on May 14, 2009
My husband has never worn slippers in the 20yrs we have been together but over the winter he started trying to cram his toes into my UGGS..so I got him a pair of his own.. now even with spring knocking on our door, he still slips his feet into these nightly and reminds me how much he likes them. :) Great Purchase!
on December 15, 2015
I bought these for my father as a gift after owning a pair myself. These slippers are awesome. I have yet to find a pair of UGGs that are not extremely comfortable, but these slippers seem to mold to your foot and fit great. Some people have issues with slip ins like these, however I can tell you that they will stay on your feet pretty well, if you order the right size. I would suggest you order an "honest" size of what your foot really is, and it will provide just a little bit of room behind your heal. I would suggest getting exactly your size or a half or full size larger, but even if they feel a little snug in the beginning, they will break in nicely. The bottom also seems to conform to the shape of your foot as you wear them. The leather on the outside is very nice and everything feels very quality.
on September 21, 2015
Honestly I have a difficult time believing all the 5 star ratings for this product. At $40 it would be fine, but I expect based on construction that it will wear out in six months. The sole is extremely cheaply made. There is no padding other than the sheepskin, and it feels as if you are walking on 1/8" wooden planks. Based on others praising Ugg, I was expecting to get a real sole and real padding. These really feel like you walk on furry wooden boards.

I'll update more when they wear out, which I'm sure will be soon, if I don't just throw them out in frustration of how hard they are.