5.0 out of 5 stars Indoor/Outdoor Houseshoes
Published on January 1, 2008 by Mom of Five

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Love these shoes but were way too small. Usually am a size 10, ordered a size ten, they could barely fit my sister with size 9 feet. They are also pretty narrow as well. They seem comfortable but unfortunately they don't have them in an 11 so I'll have to return them completely.
Published on December 30, 2010 by ak1247

5.0 out of 5 stars Indoor/Outdoor Houseshoes, January 1, 2008
I bought the UGG houseshoes for my 16-year-old niece. For some reason that I will never understand, all the kids wear them everywhere. Yes, they wear them outside, to school, the mall, whatever. And, you cannot refer to them as houseshoes. . .they are moccasins. The fact that I was able to locate the "moccasins" during the Christmas holidays upped my Cool Aunt status considerably. Frankly, I thought they were a great pair of houseshoes and better quality than most. If you want to be really trendy, buy the moccasins and wear them to the grocery store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Ugg, November 24, 2007
Joy Moody (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I love these slippers! They feel a bit snug at first but once you break them in they are so comfortable. I love being able to wear them outside to walk the dog. They are super warm, I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable UGG slippers ever!, February 10, 2012
The shipping was fast and it came exactly as described. The slippers are very warm and comfortable. If you are a half size, order a size up. I am a 7 1/2, ordered an 8.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, December 30, 2010
This review is from: UGG Women's Dakota Slippers (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars tips on the fit, October 3, 2013
nylady "ck" (west hempstead, ny United States) - See all my reviews
I'm writing this to hopefully help someone decide on a size. I ordered the black in size 7. Beautiful quality (they are Uggs afterall) and so comfortable. I wear in other shoes, between a 7 and a 7.5..leaning more to the 7.5. My son bought a pair for his girlfriend size 8. I tried them on before ordering mine. They fit snug at first so i was going to order the 8's. Then i realized they had a little bit of play in the back. Reading reviews i was confused on what size to get because a few people said they would stretch. I ordered the 7 and was so glad I did. They fit very snug when first put on but they have give to them. I wore them all day today and they have relaxed and now fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Please note i have narrow feet, I don't know if some of the people needing to go up a size had wider feet...hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best moccasins I've ever had, February 26, 2009
Great look, soft inside, incredibly warm, perfect size. I'm in love with them, really. Though planning to cheat on them by ordering a pair of pink dakotas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy and Comfortable!, March 30, 2008
The lining of these shoes are incredibly soft! The style is rather casual, but they look great with dark wash jeans. I wear mine practically everywhere; to school, soccer practice, the grocery store - they're by far my favorite pair of winter shoes. The rubber sole is durable, and the coffee tone hids dirt well. The shoe "laces" do untie easily after the first week, but re-tying is a small price to pay for the sublime comfort!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Ugg's, November 4, 2008
I ordered these as a gift for my grown daughter. She loved the style--as did her younger sister--who will definitely be asking for these for Christmas. They were really comfy--as Ugg slippers always seem to be. I would recommend them. The color was also lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to find the right size but worth the time, February 11, 2013
I usually wear 9.5 sized shoes. So I was a little concerned when these only came in whole sizes. I originally bought a size 9 got them and thought they were too tight and returned them for a 10. Got the 10 and they slipped off...annoying. So I tried the 9 again (I was kinda determined). After wearing them for the day they seemed to stretch enough and also mold to my feet. Making them the most comfortable pair of slippers I had ever had. Highly recommend just hoping that they last a long time since they were pricey.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome shoe, January 31, 2013
Can't go wrong with these shoes. They wear like iron! This is my daughter's second pair and she's had her first pair for 3 yrs. She wears these a lot in college because she says they are both comfortable and warm. Worth the money!

UGG Women's Dakota Slippers