Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ugg Women's Dakota Slippers
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 3, 2013
I'm writing this to hopefully help someone decide on a size. I ordered the black in size 7. Beautiful quality (they are Uggs afterall) and so comfortable. I wear in other shoes, between a 7 and a 7.5..leaning more to the 7.5. My son bought a pair for his girlfriend size 8. I tried them on before ordering mine. They fit snug at first so i was going to order the 8's. Then i realized they had a little bit of play in the back. Reading reviews i was confused on what size to get because a few people said they would stretch. I ordered the 7 and was so glad I did. They fit very snug when first put on but they have give to them. I wore them all day today and they have relaxed and now fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Please note i have narrow feet, I don't know if some of the people needing to go up a size had wider feet...hope this helps.
0Comment|137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2012
The shipping was fast and it came exactly as described. The slippers are very warm and comfortable. If you are a half size, order a size up. I am a 7 1/2, ordered an 8.
on November 21, 2015
This is my second pair of UGG slippers because I wear my first pair so much that I need a pair to alternate them with! You will not be disappointed- they are worth every penny particularly if you buy a size larger than you normally wear. You want them to be large enough to slip off your foot slightly when you first get them (trust me)- enough slippage that you can easily wear them with a pair of socks. The reason for this is that over time they will need to be washed (they will get smelly after a few months particularly when you never want to take them off and you won't). UGG sells a specific kit for washing their slippers, boots, etc. Buy it. You cannot wash them any other way. They are delicate because they are well made like fine lingerie; don't trash your investment trying to skimp on buying the appropriate cleaning kit.
Anyway, washing them will shrink them ever so slightly thus purchasing them a little larger initially will result in perfection! Keep in mind that they take about three days to dry after you wash them and you cannot rush the process with heat or sunlight- that would only increase shrinkage.
In summary, I purchased this second pair because waiting the three days drying time without them is torturous I love them that much! Treat yourself and your feet- Buy these now!
review image review image
on December 30, 2010
Love these shoes but were way too small. Usually am a size 10, ordered a size ten, they could barely fit my sister with size 9 feet. They are also pretty narrow as well. They seem comfortable but unfortunately they don't have them in an 11 so I'll have to return them completely.
33 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2014
Yet another review providing advice on size. I'm a true 9, but can sometimes squeeze into a 8.5 depending on the style/designer. Based on the reviews here I got a 9 and hoped if they were tight they would stretch. And I have the wide side of normal feet, so I was particularly worried they wouldn't fit. But, I took a punt based on the rave reviews.

At first they were very snug when I first put them on. Not to the point of being painful, but I did think if these don't stretch they will be going back.But after just a day of walking around the house they had stretched to the point where I could actually wiggle my feet into them without using my finger to help slide them on, but they aren't loose. Perfect fit. Most importantly they are SUPER comfortable and don't make my feet sweat. I try not to use them outside, but the soles are robust enough for a quick trip out of the house to take the garbage out.

So my advice, if you are a half-size, definitely size up. If you're a whole size, take your normal size. They will stretch
on October 29, 2015
As someone who gets cold feet easily (literally, not figuratively), I'm constantly looking for something to provide more warmth than socks to wear around the house. I'm not the biggest fan of Uggs, mostly because of their prices, but these slippers are absolutely worth the price. This is my second pair - my first pair has stayed just as comfy and warm as the day I bought them 3 years ago. I have even worn them outside! The bottoms are covered about 90% in a rubber material, so though I have worn them to work, and out for errands here and there with no real wear/damage, I would not wear them outside in bad weather conditions, places with dirt/gravel, etc. I can wear these slippers all day long without a single complaint - they do not make my feet sweat at all! They are a bit narrow, but in my opinion that is the main characteristic that gives them such a comfortable fit. They do run a little small, so as a normal size 9, I have both pairs in size 8 and they fit perfectly. I recommend these to anyone who doesn't like being barefoot, loves to be comfortable, and wants a product well worth its price!
review image review image
on March 3, 2016
How can you go wrong with anything from UGG? Only caveat is the price. They have a sturdy look and feel, I love the colors and they are super plush. They felt a bit snug at first but they are forming to my feet well and only feel more comfortable with wear. If you could walk on fluffy clouds this must be what it feels like:)
on October 25, 2014
Love them! I wear a 7.5. Ordered an 8. They've a little snug in the beginning but they're insulated with sheepskin so that's to be expected. I wore these on a roadtrip and my feet were so comfortable! The shipping was fast also. Ordered these on a Sunday. Received them the following Wednesday or Thursday
on November 1, 2013
Everything is great, except that for my wife, the slipper slips off her heel. That makes it tough to walk around the house with ease. She has the classic boot of the same size and that is a nice and snug fit. Hence she went with the same size for the slippers and they dont work.
on July 16, 2015
Can you imagine a “sheepskin” slipper with a large rectangular cutout in the fleece under the heel? The heel area NEEDS cushioning! Very uncomfortable.
There is no sheepskin in this product though it is advertised as such. A card in the box says they are made with “UGGPURE” which is wool woven into a backing. Even this is skimpier than true sheepskin.

I made the incorrect assumption that these were imported from Australia. The website just states “Imported” without mentioning where from. They are made in China.

If you are looking for actual sheepskin or shearling to baby your tootsies, forget UGG. The overall “feel” is that of inexpensive artificial fleece slippers. Very disappointed.