5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a reasonable price
I have had some Shearling slippers that where great in the past, but recently have had a pretty tough time finding anything I really liked.
Published on August 23, 2007 by Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars Great slipper, size was too small
Published on March 18, 2011 by J. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a reasonable price, August 23, 2007
Bob "Bob in Big Bear Ca" (Big Bear, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UGG Australia Men's Ascot Leather Slippers (Apparel)
The minute I put these slippers on they fit like a glove. They are warm and have a great sole. The sole of too many of the slippers I've owned in the past have been lacking, but these feel like they are supporting my feet well, and the tread looks like they would do well in the winter when I have to run out to get the mail. In fact I would feel comfortable wearing these out. They look great and not at all like your generic house slippers.
I would recommend these to anyone, and will probably buy another pair when these wear out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great slipper, size was too small, March 18, 2011
J. Johnson (Colorado Springs, CO USA) - See all my reviews
The construction of this Mens Ugg Black Ascot slipper is top notch. The exterior is a terrific looking soft, pliable leather that will probably last for years. The interior is made of plush wool that compresses (I think it will become pretty flat after a while, but it is still looking good after two months of wear). It is really warm. I like everything about this slipper...except the size. I wear a 10-1/2 Medium width mens shoe and, since they don't offer half-sizes and other reviews said they run a little small, I ordered size 11.
They are very tight. Both in length and in width. I wore them for two months thinking they will expand, and they have. They have gone from "very tight" to just "tight". In fact, I can't wear them anymore. They hurt. The construction is so good that they just didn't give very much over time.
I fear the next size up (12) would be too loose, so I am out of luck with Ugg's.
If you have a foot that is a little narrower than "Medium" you will do fine with the width. I recommend you order 1 size larger than your shoe size. If you wear a "Half-size" shoe, I fear you will be in the same predicament as me...

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware - the suede are NOT REAL SHEARLING, December 27, 2013
This review is from: UGG Australia Men's Ascot Leather Slippers (Apparel)
I bought the beige suede ones as a gift. What a rip off! The tag inside reads: "made in china, textile lining, suede upper, rubber sole" Either these are fake (although they did have all the requisite UGG labels, the certificate of authenticity card and square inside, and were packaged in an Ugg box, wrapped in Ugg stamped tissue paper), or Uggs has lowered their standard and are now cheating the public by providing cheap "made in china goods" while sailing on their old reputation - totally unacceptable, especially at this price point.

The leather ones seem to be real shearling and the tag inside confirms it: "made in Vietnam, genuine shearling".

So it's hit or miss. Good luck to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Slipper Built for Comfort, May 10, 2010
Scott'y XL "SXL" (Boulder County, CO USA) - See all my reviews
UGG brand products are well known & respected for their warm, comfortable, & well made footwear. The men's Ascot slippers are extremely comfortable & warm. I purchased the Ascot slippers about two months ago & I am very satisfied. The black leather slippers features durable, yet supple black leather exterior heavily stitched, super soft & comfy UGG sheepskin lining, & rubber soles. The slippers are great around the house & would function equally well out and about running errands.

Here's the highlights:
- Classy Looking
- Comfortable
- Warm
- Durable Construction
- Flexible Rubber Soles for

Things to consider:
Others reviews recommended to purchase next size up as actually size may be snug. I purchased next size up & I a glad I did. Keep in mind that UGG's are not available in half sizes. Therefore, if you normally wear size 8.5, purchase size 9 etc...

Note Worthy:
The black leather Ascot slipper is no-longer manufactured by UGG, but the Ascot is available in suede in various colors. Amazon was the only dealer I could find the Ascot in Leather & I am glad I purchased the leather version as it is worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, March 20, 2008
S. H. Cannon "shcannon" (Salt Lake City, UT USA) - See all my reviews
These are great slippers. Very comfortable and warm but not too warm in the house.

The only thing to really be careful of is that they are REALLY SLIPPERY on ice.I would often leave them on as I went out to the driveway to get the mail or drive the kids to school. If there is any ice on the walkway, these are absolutely treacherous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 1, 2013
I have bought UGGs for years. They are the best brand hands down. I have also purchased other brands hoping that I could fine something comparable for cheaper, lets face its UGGs are not cheap. But as usual everything falls way short of the quality and longevity that UGGs build into their products.

I wear a size 11 but UGG's are always small. So I always buy a size 12. I am never disapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable you forget they're on, December 7, 2007
Andy Rathbone (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UGG Australia Men's Ascot Leather Slippers (Apparel)
I wear these around the house summer and winter. They're never too hot or too cold.

In fact, they're so comfortable that I forget that I'm wearing them. Several times I've been shopping for groceries and found them still on my feet.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers, July 16, 2007
Gma Cat "Cat" (Hollister, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These are the best slippers ever, my honey loves them. Comfortable, durable and price was not too bad, worth the purchase. I would surely buy them again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Slippers!, February 6, 2012
This review is from: UGG Australia Men's Ascot Leather Slippers (Apparel)
These slippers don't leave my feet once I get home. It do the old Mr Rogers shoe flip, and these babies are keeping my feet nice and cozy. They are durable enough walk out to the car (although i would go much further than that) and are definitely durable. I typically wear a size 10.5 but ordered a 12, and it fit perfect. All the fluff inside decreases the room for your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars UGG.... Always amazing!, December 30, 2011
Bought these for my husband for Christmas...he loved them. Our whole family actually received UGG products this year. Highly recommend them. Super cozy! Just by one size up. Lining on the insides is very fluffy but super warm.

Rate and Discover Movies