Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UGG Men's Ascot Slipper
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 23, 2007
I have had some Shearling slippers that where great in the past, but recently have had a pretty tough time finding anything I really liked.
The minute I put these slippers on they fit like a glove. They are warm and have a great sole. The sole of too many of the slippers I've owned in the past have been lacking, but these feel like they are supporting my feet well, and the tread looks like they would do well in the winter when I have to run out to get the mail. In fact I would feel comfortable wearing these out. They look great and not at all like your generic house slippers.
I would recommend these to anyone, and will probably buy another pair when these wear out.
22 comments|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2015
It's been a wonderful 8 years with my UGG Ascot Leather Slippers on my feet. They fit well, keep my piggies warm and receive style compliments weekly. But I knew this day would come and I finally have to replace my first pair due to a small tear in the leather toe. I bumped into my last coffee table and the well oiled but aging leather couldn't take another blow.

I didn't bother to shop around for another slipper, my UGG slipper served me well. My new pair felt too snug at first but now that I have on them on for a few days the fit is felling really familiar. They are like an old best friend and a childhood pet rolled into one well crafted piece of footware.

I'm looking forward to the next 8 years with these on my feet.
review image
22 comments|42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2010
UGG brand products are well known & respected for their warm, comfortable, & well made footwear. The men's Ascot slippers are extremely comfortable & warm. I purchased the Ascot slippers about two months ago & I am very satisfied. The black leather slippers features durable, yet supple black leather exterior heavily stitched, super soft & comfy UGG sheepskin lining, & rubber soles. The slippers are great around the house & would function equally well out and about running errands.

Here's the highlights:
- Classy Looking
- Comfortable
- Warm
- Durable Construction
- Flexible Rubber Soles for

Things to consider:
Others reviews recommended to purchase next size up as actually size may be snug. I purchased next size up & I a glad I did. Keep in mind that UGG's are not available in half sizes. Therefore, if you normally wear size 8.5, purchase size 9 etc...

Note Worthy:
The black leather Ascot slipper is no-longer manufactured by UGG, but the Ascot is available in suede in various colors. Amazon was the only dealer I could find the Ascot in Leather & I am glad I purchased the leather version as it is worth every penny.
on August 15, 2014
I always wanted a pair of ugg's but just couldn't justify the expense. I wore out a pair of no name sheepskin slippers after 2 years and received an Amazon gift card as a birthday present. I love sheepskin slippers. With all the hype around this brand, I figured that I would take the plunge. I am certain that for some people, these are a great choice....not for me. I tried to wear them around the house, hoping that they would stretch just enough for me to fall in love with them. Never happened. I read the reviews and ordered a 1/2 size larger than I normally wear. Length was perfect. But the tightness due to my wide foot made this slipper uncomfortable. Trying to wear this slipper with socks on was absolutely miserable. This might be the greatest slipper in the world, but if you have a wide foot, don't waste your time....you'll be disappointed.
on March 20, 2008
These are great slippers. Very comfortable and warm but not too warm in the house.

The only thing to really be careful of is that they are REALLY SLIPPERY on ice.I would often leave them on as I went out to the driveway to get the mail or drive the kids to school. If there is any ice on the walkway, these are absolutely treacherous.
on December 1, 2013
I have bought UGGs for years. They are the best brand hands down. I have also purchased other brands hoping that I could fine something comparable for cheaper, lets face its UGGs are not cheap. But as usual everything falls way short of the quality and longevity that UGGs build into their products.

I wear a size 11 but UGG's are always small. So I always buy a size 12. I am never disapointed.
on February 24, 2015
These are the best slippers I've ever owned, hands down. As you can see from my review headline, I buy a brand new pair of these slippers every fall. That way I have a fresh pair to keep my feet warm and comfortable all winter long. They are incredibly comfortable. The soft sheepskin inner lining feels great on my bare feet. The fur also keeps my feet very warm. The black leather exterior is very stylish, elegant and matches everything. Further, they have a full rubber sole which allows them to be worn around the house, as well as outside. That's a huge plus. If I'm wearing them around the house and I run out for a minute and forget that I had my slippers on, I can rest easy knowing that the asphalt or concrete isn't going to tear up my soles. I wear a size 11 in shoes and a size 11 in these slippers, so I'd say that they fit true to size. Bottom line, you just can't ever go wrong with anything Ugg. Ugg is a brand that consistently makes high quality products. My only real concern with these slippers is inadvertently buying a fake pair. Ugg is one of those brands, like Coach or Rolex, that are constantly being faked. That's why whenever I purchase them, I always make sure I purchase them either from Ugg themselves, or from a reputable reseller. Ugg seems to be one of those brands, like Apple, where all of their products cost the same no matter where you purchase them, so it's definitely worth it to purchase them from a reputable reseller. If you purchase them from a reseller via Amazon, Google the company name and check out their actual website to make sure they look legit. When you receive them, check under the size tag in the slipper for the Ugg hologram.
on November 7, 2011
I bought these UGGs for my husband's birthday and he really likes them. The color is a nice grey, and the inside is super soft and plush, making them super warm slippers. So I would suggest them for colder climates, otherwise they may be too warm.
on January 4, 2014
The slipper lasted about 6 months before the thread unraveled and the slipper fell apart. The leather materials held together fine otherwise. I expected much more from Ugg and a slipper of this price. Contacted ugg online and my request to replace it was ignored. I am not going to jump through hoops when a company like Ugg should stand behind their product. Never will buy another Ugg product again.
VINE VOICEon December 20, 2014
I have been looking for a good pair of house slippers for a long time--a set that is well made, cozy and attractive. These UGG Australia Men's Ascot Leather Slippers are exactly what I wanted.

They are bit more expensive than the slippers I have bought in the past, but these slippers fit better and are simply the best quality I have ever wore.

I bought my wife a pair of UGG slippers some time ago and she said they fit a bit small, so I ordered a pair a half size larger than normally. It is a cozy and perfect fit, yet is easy to put on and take off. The lamb wool lining feels great on my feet--soft, snug and not too warm!

The quality leather is well-stitched and lined and the durable rubber soles are solidly attached for a long life and outdoor use too. My previous well-known brand wore out quickly with my trips to the mailbox, deck, driveway and porch.

Clearly these UGG slippers are the best that I have ever used. I recommend them without reservation to friends, family and anyone looking for durable, cozy and heavenly slippers.

This is a perfect Christmas gift that will be appreciated for a long time.

Enjoy!
77 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse