Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on October 6, 2015
I ordered the grey ones for my daughter. The ones i got in the mail were NOT as pictured. They had an ugly tan button. The ones pictured had a grey button that matched the color of the boot.
review image
on January 4, 2015
Huge disappointment. I buy my little girl Uggs every Fall, and usually the standard short boots style. I changed it up this year and bought these. Big mistake. The buttons fell off within the month and they have not held up at all. We have bought Uggs for the last 4 years and they have lasted great (well enough to hand down once we're done) these pair, however will not make another month. Very disappointed.
on December 6, 2010
I'm very disappointed with these boots! They are nothing like the other UGGs I have! These are positively well copied, but they are not made of real sheep skin and in general give that fake feel. Luckily I ordered black, so not very obvious, but they probably won't feel warm like real Uggs and will wear out easily. I'm very disappointed, since I normally trust Amazon and the priducts they sell, but This purchase was not good. They should select the merchants whose goods they sell more carefully! And it would be too much of a hustle for me to return them, since I paid a lot for shipping and customs clearance, it's not worth paying a whole lot more to return them to the US.'
22 comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2011
I bought these for my daughter. They are cute, but one of the boots for some reason curls down above the button. Even if I try to fold it in to keep it from curling down, it still curls down.
on March 25, 2013
They are cute, comfortable and I live in them. Hint: if you are a size 7 1/2 in women's shoes you can get a Girls 6
on January 20, 2014
Not real UGG's. They are a good try at a Counterfeit but are not real. The material is cheap. Don't waist your time and money.
on December 21, 2014
I specifically ordered Big Kid size 6; however, when the boots arrived, they were a toddler size 6 leaving me to scramble to get another pair for my daughter in time for Christmas. VERY DISAPPOINTED!
review image
on December 29, 2015
I wear a women's size 5, and a little kid's size 3 fits perfectly, even with very thick socks. I am 4'10", so the women's size five looks large on my small feet, but the children's size is perfect and not too bulky looking. I have both adult-sized Uggs and children's-sized Uggs and I have noticed that the fur lining in the boots are different. They are a bit thicker in the adult Uggs. However, the children Uggs are cheaper, and to me the price difference is enough to get over the difference in the fur lining.
on December 27, 2014
Love love love. My 12 month daughter, at time of purchase, always wanted them on. She still does. Love them. Super cute. The fur seems to be getting kind of dirty looking, I always clean after she wears, which isn't in bad weather, but she loves them. They are cute
on May 26, 2016
These uggs are so addorable. They are also very true to the color in the picture. Ugg boots are very warm and can be worn barefoot.
We do spray the suede to reduce staining in snow and water. Our grandaughter absolutely love tgem.