4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely for children, December 21, 2013
I attempted to buy these instead of spending the money on the woman's boot since I have small feet. They look just like the woman's boot, but do not be fooled. They are not soft and fuzzy on the inside. Very basic lining and insole, like they intended for someone to grow out of it quickly. My fault for trying to be cheap though. Otherwise very nice boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars ugg Australian girl's butte, January 20, 2014
They looked nice but disappointed in the quality of the inside of boot not like my other uggs.. but they fit good

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots, December 23, 2013
This review is from: UGG Australia Children's Butte Fleece Lined Boots (Apparel)
I got a complement on these boots the first day I wore them. They feel as good as they look. I used these to replace some cheaper North Face boots that quite frankly were poorly made, uncomfortable, and flimsy. These are very durable, comfortable, warm, and well made. They are worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boot Ever, January 21, 2011
My son is ten.He likes to splash alot in the inclimate weather. These boots keep his foot extremely dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Boots, January 22, 2013
My feet never get wet or cold wearing these babies.. I am so glad I decided on these boots for myself. I have small feet and it makes it hard to find shoes that don't look like little girl shoes. Love these...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this boot., January 14, 2013
I wore this boot the day- weather was wet and nasty all day long. It really kept me cozy,comfy and saved me.

Rate and Discover Movies