5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM<3
Published on October 27, 2010 by GlamourMomma08

3.0 out of 5 stars Larger than expected
I received these in a really torn box not really sure if it was due to the seller or the shipping company and the box was really big. Too big for the size of the shoe box without any packing material inside. Regardless, my boots were in new condition and the shoe box itself had packing material. These boots were about a size too big even though I ordered the size that I...
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM<3, October 27, 2010
Okay, So I've wanted a pair of UGGS since I was 15. Im now 20 lol I finally decided to get a pair. Once I heard that the kids size are comparable to the womans. I was excited! I wanted to save money [who doesn't] anyhow. I normally wear a womans size 6/7 depending where i'm buying shoes. & i can still wear a kids size 4. I ended up getting the kids UGGS size 5. & they fit perfect I have a LIL wiggle room but they fit perfect. I heard your suppose to order a size down since they stretch but I don't think it will be a prob :) But I absolutly LOVE them. They are extremely warm to wear! & I'm very happy I got them. I think my next UGG buy will be the short ones :) I love the tall Choc. Ones I orderd. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My first pair of Uggs, December 27, 2009
I have been looking for a pair of quality ugg boots for awhile now. After researching comparisons between Emu, Bearpaw, and Ugg I decided to go with the Ugg Australia as the overall quality is better. My friend has a pair of Emus and the shape of the front part of the foot is oddly wide and round, plus the wool inside isn't as soft as the Uggs. I caved in and ordered a pair on amazon from Colorado outdoor company *who shipped extremely fast*
I am a women's size 5, and I could fit a size 2 in kids shoes, but since the genuine sheepskin of Ugg shoes stretch about one size I ordered the kids in size 1. When they came they were really snug! but since wearing them for a few days, it's gotten a lot easier sliding my feet in and I'm glad I ordered a size down.
These are so comfy and warm, albeit expensive but I have no doubt that they will last for many years!
Remember to scotchgard your boots to keep them in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the $$$, December 8, 2012
Janelle (DEXTER, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
I didn't want to go another winter with cold toes. And I am pleased to say I won't! 😊 The sheep fleece is super soft AND warm. I usually wear a women's 7/7.5, but the youth 5 is perfect. ... I probably won't wear them in the snow because they aren't waterproof, but they sure do keep my feet warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, July 28, 2011
I am an adult, and I wear a size 7 shoe in Womens, but this 6 Kids is a perfect fit. I save money and get the same shoe, just a little shorter than the adult, but I am petite so its wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Ugg Boots!!, April 20, 2014
My daughters have inherited my love for Uggs. Our winters are cold and snowy. Uggs keep our feet toasty warm and are oh-so-cushy-soft! They're exceptionally durable and very well constructed. The abuse these boots stand up to justify the higher price point. We love Uggs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugg Boots, January 7, 2010
Got them for my daughter for Christmas, she loved them. I'm very happy with the price and quality of this product

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT, March 18, 2013
BOUGHT FOR GIRL FRIEND SHE FITS IN GIRLS UGGS WITCH IS GREAT SAVES ME MONEY AND THEY ARE THE SAME BOOT. SHE SWEARS THEY ARE WAY BETTER THAN KNOCK OFFS SO I GUESS YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS BOOK OR ANY UGG.

5.0 out of 5 stars price was better than Zappos, February 8, 2013
I love Amazon and Zappos. When I checked out the pricing with shipping and tax I saved 15.00. I'll take it! My daughter is thrilled!

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved these!, January 11, 2013
A Christmas gift for my Granddaughter, she was thrilled. The last pair she completely wore out. Received these in good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 6, 2013
This review is from: UGG Kids' Classic Tall Boot (Apparel)
My god-daughter used this product everyday in winter 2012. This product helped keep her warm during these cold conditions.

Great Product!