5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Earmuffs!
At the price of these earmuffs, I thought "these better be good". Wow! Are they ever! They are the warmest earmuffs ever. They are comfortable to wear and stay put on your head. They also look nice. Well worth the money.
Published on April 13, 2012 by Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me.
I ended up sending these back. They were bulky feeling. Just overall not a good look for me. The quality seemed above average though.
Published 17 months ago by Anonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Earmuffs!, April 13, 2012
Smith "equus" (Kansas City, MO) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 1, 2012
I do love these muffs. I have a "bigger" head and these fit great. They are warm and cozy and a nice alternative to a hat. I live in norther Michigan and have crazy windy cold weather(9 months out of the year) These keep your ears nice and toasty. I got the grey ones and I liked the color...looks just like on the screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Earmuffs, February 23, 2013
I really like the ear-muffs, but I think they are way over-priced. They are very comfortable and warm, but again they are way over-priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great earmuffs but ..., December 5, 2013
These are beautiful, comfortable earmuffs but they don't explain that you need to push the wire into the earmuffs UNTIL IT SNAPS. Otherwise it's not far enough and it won't work properly.
I almost returned mine but then figured this out. I'd give these 5 stars otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my ears warm, February 18, 2013
This review is from: UGG Australia Women's Double U Logo Shearling Earmuff (Apparel)
I don't really like wearing hats so this earmuff is perfect for keeping my ears nice and toasty during cold winter months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and comfortable, May 8, 2012
I'm a fan of the boots and absolutely love these extremely warm and comfortable earmuffs. They are the first and only set of earmuffs I own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Muffs, February 25, 2013
The earmuffs were a gift, they arrived on time, fit great, and are well made. I recommend them to anyone looking for a quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft, October 2, 2012
Womens UGG Australia Double U" Logo Shearling Earmuff (Chocolate)" sof soft soft very very very very very soft to the touch. warm too

5.0 out of 5 stars Going to wear this every single winter day!, September 13, 2012
So pretty, so comfortable and very high quality. Exceeded my expectations! I am very excited to wear these for Chicago's upcoming winter season. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Ears, March 14, 2012
I bought these as a gift and they were exactly what she wanted. They not only warmed her ears but her heart as well. She now enjoys her winter walks while listening to her ipod.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›