Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: 6 Big Kid M|Color: Black|Change

on December 7, 2015
i shopped around, thankfully I stuck to my decision and bought them. They came in today and the quality of these boots don't compare to the ones I have seen when I was shopping each mall. Highly recommend these. My wife wears 6 1/2 and so I got the size 4, they are a tad bit tight but guess what, 100% they will stretch and fit perfectly as she keeps wearing them.

The only thing I could say is that if you have thick calves then you will have a problem zipping them up, not sure if they sell a wider version?
review image
on December 14, 2010
These boots are amazing! So comfy & warm. The sheepskin keeps your feet cozy, yet does not allow them to sweat. Very supportive structure & I can walk/stand all day in them without my feet hurting. I normally wear a woman's size 6, but ordered the children's 4 & it's perfect! Best part about that was saving $60 just for ordering kids! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on March 3, 2014
Just for reference, I purchased a 6 Big Kid and I wear a size 8-8.5. I have thin feet and ankles and find the boot a bit snug in the ankle area.
on December 8, 2014
Lovely UGGS. They are soooo warm. I bought them for myself. I wear size 8, so 6.5 in kids size was perfect. I didn't have them for too long though because my daughter took them :) I will be ordering another pair very soon. The kids sizes are cheaper than the womens.
on January 24, 2016
I have wanted these boots for over a year and I finally convinced myself to buy them as a Christmas present to ME!!! I actually saw these boots on a 3rd grader at my school and I was so taken with how cute they were. So this year the student is now in 4th grade and wearing the boots...Oh my I just had to find them and order them for myself. So I googled it and ordered them. I am a women's size 7.5 and I ordered a kids size 5. They fit perfect. I have been able to wear them all day without an discomfort. I have normal average sized calves and I could zip them up without any problem but if you have bigger calves...they might zip up very tightly on you. Yay!! I'm so glad I finally ordered these!!
on March 1, 2016
These were so disappointing when I took them out of the box. They're being returned.
I think that the pictures are really over-lit. I was expecting full-grain leather, like a biker boot. The boot in front of me is basically suede. It's darker than it looks in the pictures, really pebbled, and kind of...fuzzy? It looks really cheap, and I can't treat these with mink oil and shoe polish like my other black leather boots. I would say to check out the pictures of the brown boot, because that is a much better example of the finish on the leather. My hands also got stained black from just touching these for a few minutes.
I will say that I put them on and they were very comfortable. But like other Uggs, they do feel really flat.
In terms of sizing, I wear a womens 7 and the 5 fits well. I have relatively thin (?) feet and small calves, though.
on January 23, 2011
These boots fit perfectly. I chose to buy the kids size to save money and it worked! I wear a size 7 in womens, and purchased a kid's size 5. I am 5'4 so the boot height was not an issue, but could possibly an issue for taller customers. Very happy with this purchase!
on March 26, 2014
These boots are not cheap for kids shoes, but considering how often they were worn and in what conditions they were worn in, they're a bargain. She wore these for two winters and even during the summer - go figure. Well made boots that are just beginning to show their age after nearly 20 months of wear.
on January 6, 2014
I'm a mom of 3 and petite. I always order kids clothes and shoes... this fit me perfect! It is very warm, however I still put in gel insoles in the heel with arch support because the fluff inside gets got flat and it started to hurt everytime I wear it. It made a big difference and it doesn't hurt anymore.
on December 4, 2015
I love them!!

I ordered these after debating spending the money on the womens versus the big kids and I am very happy with the decision I made. The size 5 fits perfect for my size 7 feet.

The obviously differences between the womens are no metal ugg plaque, a side zipper but I find this more convenient to pull them on and the leather is smoother than the womens