5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are AMAZING!
Published on October 31, 2011 by Brittany F

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
I bought the UGG for my niece as a gift,but wanted to make sure they are real (because the price was like for real onse)and took them to check to Nordstrom store and sales person told me that they are knock off ,was very disappointed and send them back.
Published on October 31, 2012 by Neringa

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are AMAZING!, October 31, 2011
This review is from: UGG Australia Kids' Classic Tall Boots (Apparel)
Let me start off by saying I own 10 pairs of various Ugg brand boots. I am completely obsessed with them, and they are all I will wear in the winter. They are RIDICULOUSLY comfortable cute. The sheepskin keeps your feet very warm and dry at the same time. I do not wear socks with mine, because thats what is recommended by Ugg Australia. I really can't explain how comfortable these boots are! I figured out that I can fit into a kids size 4 (I normally wear an adult 6-7) To find your size in kids, take your size in adults minus 2, then minus another size (because uggs run big and stretch). That means if you wear a size 8 in adults, you would wear a 5 in kids. This is a GREAT way to save money. There is absolutely no difference between the kids and adults, other than price! I own the tall boots in black, cheetah, chocolate, and chestnut. I definitely recommend them, especially for college students! I also HIGHLY recommend the Ugg Care Kit. My uggs have lasted me 4 years because I take such good care of them. Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Uggs..........., January 27, 2012
This review is from: UGG Australia Kids' Classic Tall Boots (Apparel)
OK, let's start by saying that two years ago I got a pair of Uggs (chocolate classic short) and have worn them every day for those two years. Recently, I was ready for a change. I decided on tall, chestnut Uggs. They are so fuzzy and durable!!! The chestnut Uggs match everything I own, and are the most comfortable boots I own. One reason I recommend the tall boots over the short one is warmth; the other is that snow falls into the short ones, but not the tall ones!!! One reason I recommend the chestnut Uggs is that the black, brown, gray, pink, basically all the colors except chestnut get "salt stains". They are white blotches you get on your Uggs during winter. They wipe off with a washable wipe, but if you are at school, work, etc. you really can't do anything. Overall, The Uggs I recommend most are tall, chestnut. But, the entire Ugg brand really is amazing.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, October 31, 2012