Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UGG Australia Kids Maddi Boot Charcoal Size 5
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 5 M Big Kid|Color: Charcoal|Change
Price:$159.95+ Free shipping

on February 6, 2014
Hello,

I'm a woman's 7.5. When whole sizes are my only option, I tend to have to go down instead of up. I read reviews from other buyers who stated they are a woman's size 7.5 - 8 and that the big kids size 5 fit them perfectly.
I did not find that to be the case. It was very slightly tight on my right big toe only but enough so that I knew I would never be completely happy.
I should have purchased a big kids size 6. This, of course, is not the product's fault in any way but just my feedback for other adults considering purchasing a big kids size.
on November 10, 2012
These boots are adorable and super comfy. Its been cold, but my feet are toasty. Just be sure to order one size smaller, Uggs run quite big. I wear a women's 7, and ordered the "Big Kid's size 4".
I bought them just to be stylish, but I have been chopping wood and doing outdoorsy stuff in them since I got them, and they hold up like a champ!
44 comments|22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
I usually wear a women's size 7.5 to 8.  I ordered a Big Kids size 5 and they fit like a glove.  I couldn't be more pleased.
on December 22, 2015
I love these boots. I wear a ladies 6 to a 6.5 USA size and I ordered a size 4, the fit perfectly! The inside has a zipper and the 3 buckles on the other side really give the boot a cuteness!
Update: I loved these so much that, after I ordered the Black pair and they hugged my feet and felt so good....I ordered the Chocolate pair too! These are the softest, most comfortable boots that I have ever had on my feet. Please remember to order the correct size! Read my size above because you must order a few sizes down because these are youth sizes....Example: a 4 youth is a ladies 6 to a 6.5 USA size! You will love these boots. I could sleep in them! :)
Second Update: I loved these do much that Hubby got me the Charcoal pair for Valentines Day! I am in UGG heaven! These are the most comfortable little boots ever! Please read above about the sizing to get your correct fit and size!
review image review image
on March 3, 2015
I was so glad to find out that I could wear a big kid's size - cheaper, and no other difference that I can tell. The size 6 fit my 7 1/2-8 size feet beautifully, and everything about these boots are sooooo comfy! The width and height are just what I needed. They actually fit my narrow feet better that the regular women's sizes that I already had. I love them!
on February 11, 2014
Fast delivery... I have been eyeing them for quiet some time... my daughter hated them, hoped she would like eventually... But after using a few (2-3) times shedding, and detaching...Awful bulky.. doubtful, if they are really uggs.. I should've listened to my daughter when she said to return... $160 down the drain... :-(
on June 21, 2016
I liked these. I selected somewhat small because I purchased a size larger than my regular shoe size and they still fit. I am guessing if you add thick socks it could be tight otherwise. However, they keep your feet really warm so you don't really even need thick socks. I live in Minnesota and during the arctic weather season I noticed that even if the rest of me was cold, my feet were warm and toasty. I don't remember much wet getting through either, but I don't really trudge through snow often either.
on May 15, 2013
I thought the Maddi boot would be a good alternative to the Sundance Uggs, I have been spying for years but am too frugal to purchase at full price. When I got the boot even though it is in kids size it was really bulky and big just holding it in my hand. When I put them on to try I noticed that they were not snug around my foot or leg. I kept them on around the house trying to get comfortable but the way the front is made w/o padding made it very hard to do so. This is not a good alternative and has to be one of the poorest made boots by Ugg.
on December 1, 2014
I wasn't sure what size to get. After reading all the other posts I decided on a big girl 4. I normally wear a 6 1/2. The first day I wore the boots around my house..they felt very tight with all the wool inside. The more I wear them the better they feel. I would suggest getting the 5 if you are a 6 1/2-7. Also the zipper doesn't go all the way down the boot and makes it a bit hard to get on and off. But overall I like the fitted feel of these boots.
on September 14, 2014
Bought for my 8 year old. Perfect and comfortable fit - if you keep them sprayed they are good all winter long, we live in Michigan and we spray every 2-3 weeks and they last throughout the entire winter. Uggs are the only boot my picky daughter will wear.