Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 5, 2013
Santa Claus purchased these slippers for my son last year and according to a my son they are very very comfortable (especially from a child who didn't like to wear slippers at all). I was really shocked to see him wear them everyday. He's even worn them to school. I asked him if anyone noticed that they were slippers and he said the only comment he received from the other kids was "are they comfortable" and he said yes. The slippers keep your feet warm which is a great plus. Santa Claus definitely recommends these slippers.
on January 8, 2013
They fit great and are very comfortable. Unfortunately the fur on the insole started to separate from the backing only 1 month into owning them. Maybe worn 20 hours total. The wool under my right big toe has worn off leaving a smooth foam underneath.
on March 29, 2013
This is the second pair of Ugg Ascot that I have purchased for my son who has rhumatoid arthrisit. He is at home a lot but goes out with his wheelchair and scooter. The first pair was Ascot Bomber Jacket and he just loved them. I thought I'd get the Velvet in black as a dressy slipper for his Birthday. You can never have enough Uggs and I live in them. All I ever buy is Uggs. Now my whole family is in love with Uggs. I hope the velvet will hold up although one customer had a separation by the toe. That's why the four stars. We will see how long they last!
on January 6, 2013
These slippers look cool but the foot support is not substantial enough for the price point. Ugg needs to
figure out the ergonomics of slippers. They have no idea.
on December 9, 2012
While only my man deserves these fabulous uggs, I highly recommend them for other worthy men. They are awesome and will make him drool, if only in private.