Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UGG Australia Men's Byron
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 27, 2010
I have been wearing my so called slippers more like a shoe for the past 3 years they are so warm and comfortable a must have for the cold new england days, just do not not wear in any wet type of conditions.
on April 8, 2014
I needed a house slipper that would look suitable for a walk outside. These are a wonderful combination of slipper comfort and a well-designed moc. There is plenty of sheep's wool in the shoes. So much that I had to trim some off of the top edges to keep the look tidy..

I gave it four stars because I felt it was a tad pricey. Get these and you will never go back to those dowdy tweedy slip-ons.

I prefer the non-suede leather version.
on February 27, 2010
These are more than just a slipper, they are not a shoe either. The comfort of the best slipper with the styling and support of a propper Moc. I would say that if you are just looking for a comfortable SLIPPER these might be a bit overkill and too expensive; however, if you are looking for more...these are for you and your feet.
on December 25, 2012
I've had these for 7 years and they're still in great condition. How? I just wear them around the house. They'll also last longer if you wear socks so your feet don't make them nasty. Very warm and comfortable. Exterior is raw leather. Great slipper during winter nights. Lace is also raw leather, so not the best. They have a strong rubber bottom to go outside, but if you choose to wear them out: 1) They won't last as long, 2) You look like a bum/idiot. My brother only had his for about 2 years because he wore them around his campus without socks (they were very nasty by the end). Now his feet bear the punishment of the harsh cold each winter. Up to you though, just my experience/observation.
on September 17, 2011
My best friend and I had wanted Uggs for a long long time but being that they are so expensive we never could bring ourselves to spend that much money. Well this past summer we saved our money from cutting lawns and actually bought them. We decided we wanted to each get a pair of the Byrons so I bought the chestnut color and he bought the chocolate leather ones. We both wear a size 9 so whenever we want to change up the color we just exchange shoes. We also did the same with the Classic short mens Ugg boots. We opted for the Bomber style and my friend bought the chestnut color and I the chocolate color. For the Bomber boots we went down one size to an 8 and they fit perfect. I think more kids our age mostly boys should buy and wear Uggs. We are both 14 and they are very comfortable and really look great with jeans. One more thing dont forget to waterproof your Uggs so that they last a long time after all they are expensive and if you work hard and save up to buy them you really appreciate them more then if your mom or dad just buys them for you.Hopefully more boys catch on and start wearing them. Watch the Tom Brady Ugg commercial on line or if they show it during football games.
on November 29, 2013
No doubt about it, these are comfy slippers, and true to size so don't worry about sizing issues. I guess I am annoyed at paying $140 for foot ware made in Vietnam, which is a communist dictatorship. Needless to say, that whole Australian angle in pure BS.
on February 3, 2010
I love these slippers! I have had them for a couple days and I cant take them off. I think for the price the are definitely worth it. These slippers will last a few years. I mean they are crazy expensive for a pair of slippers but if you buy something you usually get what you pay for. I bought my girlfriend the dakotas and she loves them too!
on January 7, 2013
My wife got these for me as a gift about 4 years ago. I wear them all the time and they still look pretty much brand new. They are extremely comfortable and warm, and I love that they have real soles for those moments when I need to go out to the mailbox or get something from the garage.
on December 28, 2010
Although they are called slippers, they look and wear like shoes and I wear them as such all the time. It's like being able to wear your favorite slippers wherever you go!
on January 17, 2011
I really like these shoes and have wanted them since before Christmas - but the supplier can't seem to ever have size 11.