5.0 out of 5 stars MISSING INSOLE
GREAT BOOT BUT IT WAS MISSING THE EXTRA IN SOLE,OTHER THEN THAT ITS AS THEY SAID IT WOULD BE WELL MADE
Published 11 months ago by MICHAEL GIACCIO

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, my bad...
Published on May 2, 2011 by C. Arnold

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, my bad..., May 2, 2011
The only place that this is fleece lined is the suade areas of the boot; basically just the shaft. Nothing around the heel or forefoot. Maybe I missed that in the discription or thought that if it came with a fleece footbed (and a leather one) that I could expect it to be all fleece lining. Guess not. To me the reason for buying this boot was the quality fleece and it being all around the foot.

Also I think it is false advertising by Decker to say Ugg's of Austrlia on the box when the product is clearly marked Made in China. Now understand this is a very well made product but really for $180 you would think it would be made by Australians rather than maybe a few Australian sheep (if any) shipped to china.

I have owned a pair of the Uggs Ultimate's made in Australia for 9 or 10 years, used heavily for many years, and the stiching finally gave out. I have tried Emu and two others but none really compared to the Ugg's real fleece still attached to the real hide not just fleece pushed through a nylon mesh and stiched to pig skin.

I bought Ugg's before they were trendy and the name that they have become today and I will find someone who can deliver that quality honestly and isn't a slave to a huge corporate profit machine like Decker. The return cost me $5 I will look elsewhere for the real thing...

5.0 out of 5 stars MISSING INSOLE, September 29, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the quality, December 6, 2012
shipping was fast and efficient. I was disappointed in the quality of the boot. The fleece insole was nice but the rest of the shoe part of the boot was simply lined. No fleece. In addition, the suede part of the boot felt a little flimsy. Unfortunately, this model of men's Uggs did not meet my expectations of others I have seen elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, January 3, 2012
Just as described, arrived in a timely fashion and were shipped properly. No damage to the shoe box or the boot itself. They are perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed a bigger size, February 15, 2014
This review is from: UGG Australia Mens Hartsville Boot (Apparel)
I saw this at a local retailer, and tried on my normal, 11.5 and it was tight, really tight, especially at the bridge of my foot. I tried on a 13 and it was perfect. Note there is no fleece past the ankle. It is a mystery why i had to go up so much to get a comfortable fit. Interestingly, they do not look huge, and I have gotten two compliments on them today. They say they are waterproof, but I do not think I would walk into deep puddles with these. They do keep my feet warm and they have decent traction. There is not arch support at all. Totally flat. The problem is, if you use arch supports, i do not think your foot will fit comfortably. If they are full inserts. Still, i am happy with them and glad I bought them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer service, January 4, 2014
They purposely shipped me a pair that were a half size smaller than what I ordered. The sheepskin insoles for the boots were shipped unassembled, and did not fit right. Overall, very sloppy workmanship. Totally unsatisfied for the very high price. Won't by Ugg brand again. Other brands are equally as good or better and half the cost. Ugg has gotten too big for their boots (pun intended).
Also they are all made in China now, not Australia.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too Narrow, December 18, 2013
I bought these for my brother to wear to NYC. They run very narrow, but he wore them a lot to get them to stretch and they are getting better. Nice looking and warm though

1.0 out of 5 stars Great until they tear, November 25, 2013
This review is from: UGG Australia Mens Hartsville Boot (Apparel)
...which mine did after about a year and a half of infrequent usage. A boot this expensive should not tear (the leather on the back of mine went). Emails to Ugg Boots went unanswered, a further -1.

Yes, I'm out of warranty, but Uggs used to be made with better materials and worth their expensive price. Now I see no reason not to buy a knockoff.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Boot, February 11, 2012
I got this boot over a year ago in a store called Country Gentlemen. It was $180 but I talked the price down to about $150 just by asking. I see that the boot has made a $40 jump in price now though. It is a great boot, exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend this boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots, November 22, 2011
This review is from: UGG Australia Mens Hartsville Boot (Apparel)
I do not see how anyone cannot like these boots. I love them. The comfort is amazing and they keep my feet dry. They are the type of boots that are good for casual wear also. Very stylish. i highly recommend them.

UGG Australia Mens Hartsville Boot