sorry to see these are made in China. an Australian product made in China to maximize profit for greedy company. JUST LIKE HERE IN AMERICA !!!!
Published 15 months ago by L. Finegan

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, no doubt, but poor product design
Published 20 months ago by Uncle Hoss

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, no doubt, but poor product design, November 9, 2012
This review is from: UGG Australia Men's Kenton Slippers (Apparel)
These things are ultra comfy, but there is one huge design flaw. The heel constantly collapses, essentially making these uncomfortable clogs. All they had to do to fix this was put some kind of support (any kind of support) around the rim of the heel. There is nothing there at all. It's odd because most of the rest of the shoe has support stitching all around the edges.

I got the right size (I have to use my finger to get my foot in) but once it's in and I'm walking normally the heel collapses.

4.0 out of 5 stars loved my last pair. still wearable condition after a few winters., March 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, November 4, 2011
This review is from: UGG Australia Men's Kenton Slippers (Apparel)
Firstly, this style of Ugg slippers do not run big. Most all other Ugg slippers or boots do run big, but these are more true to size. I recommend ordering your usual size, but if you are half size, then size up, since these do not come in half sizes.

I had looked at numerous sites including the official Ugg Australia website to read reviews and get an idea on sizing since I hadn't bought any men's Uggs previously, only women's and kid's. There seemed to be some people saying they ran big and some saying they ran small. At that point I was unsure which way I should go. My husband wears a size 14, but I decided on ordering these in a 13 since I knew from previous experience that Ugg tend to run big and these are styled basically like the Ugg boots. They fit him very snug/tight. Once they loosen up some from wearing them, they should be fine, but if I was ordering these again I would order his true size - 14.

This was my husband's first pair of Uggs. Everyone else in the house had several pairs, except for him. I decided it was time for him to have a pair too. He was in need of new slippers anyway. He loves them. Says they are the most comfortable slippers even though they are still a little snug yet (he has only had them about a week and only wore them a few times so far) and he loves the warm lining.

This style is particularly nice since it has a great sole that can be worn outdoors. They pretty much just look like shoes, so you can wear them in public if you really want or need to.

I purchased these from Overland Sheepskin, which is an authorized Ugg reseller, here at Amazon. The shipping was very fast and their customer service is excellent. I have also previously ordered directly from the Overland website and had a great experience then as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Uggs just ain't what they used to be!, June 17, 2014
I read online (somewhere) a woman's complaint that the quality of Uggs had deteriorated. I ignored that and bought these for my husband. We had to return them because the quality was AWFUL. My husband already has a pair that are 2 years old. And the quality of the old ones far surpassed that of the new ones. We just could not get over this. The lining was poorly stitched and the shearling was so inferior it looked and felt like polyester. It was not a plush lining as the old ones were.

5.0 out of 5 stars Without a doubt - #1 slipper, October 29, 2013
This is the second pair I have bought for my boyfriend's birthday - two years in a row. He wore the first pair out by wearing them everywhere - to the barn, doing yardwork and even out to the mailbox - a half a mile away. Needless to say, they are still his favorite shoes. The new pair has been designated "house wear only" and he continues to wear his first pair outdoors. For two years, he has been thanking me over and over for introducing him to the best slippers ever!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice product, but..., August 28, 2013
I decided to return them because the lack of rigidity in the heel was an issue for me. I don't think that it is a quality issue though, which is why I am still giving these 4 stars. For me I think it was just a sizing issue. Typically I wear an 11.5 - I've tried on a size 11 in a different style of UGGs, and they were definitely too small. These particular UGGs in a size 12 are just a little to big, so as I am walking my heel pops up out of the slippers making them feel more like a pair of clogs. Aside from that they are extremely comfortable, but since I work from home and wear slippers a lot, I really want to get something that is a better fit. I am going to give the Romeo II slippers a try - hopefully the stiffer heel on those will compensate for the lack of half sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my 60 year old Dad, February 4, 2013
I purchased these slippers for my father for Christmas. He was not much of a slipper guy and would typically were tennis shoes aroung the house. According to my Mom he has wore them every day since he got them 12/24. I have a similar pair and they blow away any other slippers I have ever owned. IMO it is work the money if you wear slippers. Mine have been a foot and back saver in a house that is all hardwood floors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, warm and o so comfy, December 3, 2012
But, the same size Classic short boot is roomier for the same size shoe. This is a bit more narrow, still it'll run in.

1.0 out of 5 stars different, November 28, 2012
they send me different shoes from the picture.and i bought it from other store , the shoes is good! i like it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Snuggly, October 26, 2012
Sheila (Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania, US) - See all my reviews
Purchased as a gift and pleased with the excellent quality may purchase a pair for myself. Product well worth the cost.

UGG Australia Men's Kenton Slippers