5.0 out of 5 stars My Husband LIVES in These at Home!
Published on December 7, 2012 by Elizabeth Ehrmann

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but
Too small by 2 sizes. I'm glad I was a prime so I sent it back and the return was easy.
Published 17 months ago by Ron - Danville, CA

5.0 out of 5 stars My Husband LIVES in These at Home!, December 7, 2012
My husband and I are big slipper people, but we tend to buy slippers that aren't the best quality as an attempt to save money. This year for his birthday I splurged on these Ugg slippers and they have been worth every single penny. They are comfortable, warm, good for indoors and outdoors, and exactly what he was looking for. Plus, they look great (unlike some of the other slippers we've settled on in the past). We're converts, we'll never go back to cheap slippers again, now that we know how wonderful these Uggs slippers are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walk Softly, January 15, 2007
The Ugg slippers are so comfortable with a hard sole to walk outside. They are so nice I forget to take them off and find myself in the store with my slippers on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Order bigger!, November 5, 2013
Great shoe just runs really small. I am typically 11.5 got the twelves and toes were scrunch up in the end of the shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slipper, November 21, 2013
C6319 (Grand Blanc, MI USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this same style a year ago for my husband. He loved them and wore them out. Time to purchase another pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but, June 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect buy!, March 15, 2014
UGG slippers fitted perfectly and remain comfortable even after washing. Fluffy insoles are also perfect for protecting feet for diabetics. Thanks again UGG Australia for making such exquisite shoes and thanks to Amazon for making shopping so much easier.....online!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, November 22, 2013
love this scuff very comfortable easy to clean also good color the inside is so well made and the sole is supporting for my foot

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I did, October 21, 2014
I wear size 12 got these in a 13. I'm glad I did. Outside of that they are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 12, 2014
Replaced an old pair that my dog had gotten hold of and chewed out most of the fuzzy lining.

4.0 out of 5 stars once we got size right we had a winner - excellent customer service as well!!, December 8, 2014
bought these for my dad and we had some problems getting size right but after 2 returns we had a winner! i ordered larger bc that's what i read in reviews, turned out too big at first. i cant remember what size we settled on bc on return #2 i let him talk with them and handle the return. They are so helpful and nice and i waited a ridiculous amount of time before returning kept forgetting about it. was several months before first return and still had no problems (they were never worn).

A good buy and he's pleased with them.