5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Earmuffs!
At the price of these earmuffs, I thought "these better be good". Wow! Are they ever! They are the warmest earmuffs ever. They are comfortable to wear and stay put on your head. They also look nice. Well worth the money.
Published on April 13, 2012 by Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Be aware! Not UGG Australia earmuffs!
Published 1 month ago by mandy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Be aware! Not UGG Australia earmuffs!, November 10, 2014
This review is from: UGG Australia Women's Double U Logo Shearling Earmuff (Hat)
Please be aware that these earmuffs are not genuine UGG brand earmuffs. I received the genuine earmuffs as a present from Nordstrom's. I loved them but unfortunately they were stolen and I wanted to replace them quickly as I was going on a trip and needed them right away. The reviews for these were good and I did not see that they were not genuine from the reviews. When I got these earmuffs I noticed right away that they were not the same earmuffs. So upset, I finally ordered the replacement earmuffs from Nordstrom myself. I compared them side by side to make sure I was not making assumptions. The wool is not soft shearling wool; putting these on your ears does not feel soft and luxurious. Also the headband is a lot larger on this pair of earmuffs. These earmuffs slip a lot on my head and do not provide warmth as well as my genuine pair. The ear covers on this pair are a little bit smaller than the genuine article. This also makes the fit more difficult. The look is still nice and the suede is genuine. I am just really upset because for the price I paid I hate that they are not real and not as good quality as my original and now 3rd(ugh!) pair. I have not tried the speakers on this pair but for the other pairs I own/owned you really have to jam the jack into the outlet in the earmuff until it fully clicks to get the sound to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Earmuffs!, April 13, 2012
Smith "equus" (Kansas City, MO) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 1, 2012
I do love these muffs. I have a "bigger" head and these fit great. They are warm and cozy and a nice alternative to a hat. I live in norther Michigan and have crazy windy cold weather(9 months out of the year) These keep your ears nice and toasty. I got the grey ones and I liked the color...looks just like on the screen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great earmuffs but ..., December 5, 2013
These are beautiful, comfortable earmuffs but they don't explain that you need to push the wire into the earmuffs UNTIL IT SNAPS. Otherwise it's not far enough and it won't work properly.
I almost returned mine but then figured this out. I'd give these 5 stars otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Earmuffs, February 23, 2013
I really like the ear-muffs, but I think they are way over-priced. They are very comfortable and warm, but again they are way over-priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my ears warm, February 18, 2013
I don't really like wearing hats so this earmuff is perfect for keeping my ears nice and toasty during cold winter months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and comfortable, May 8, 2012
I'm a fan of the boots and absolutely love these extremely warm and comfortable earmuffs. They are the first and only set of earmuffs I own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Muffs, February 25, 2013
The earmuffs were a gift, they arrived on time, fit great, and are well made. I recommend them to anyone looking for a quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft, October 2, 2012
Womens UGG Australia Double U" Logo Shearling Earmuff (Chocolate)" sof soft soft very very very very very soft to the touch. warm too

5.0 out of 5 stars Going to wear this every single winter day!, September 13, 2012
So pretty, so comfortable and very high quality. Exceeded my expectations! I am very excited to wear these for Chicago's upcoming winter season. Highly recommended!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Womens UGG Australia Double U" Logo Shearling Earmuff in Chestnut"
$75.00 $64.95