Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on September 5, 2013
I wear these to work in the winter and they are the best. I have two other pairs in varous shades of brown and I need a dark pair. The zipper "neatens" up the casual look so they look just fine i the office with nice jeans and a pretty sweater. Love them.
on August 9, 2013
They fit, but are tight around the in step. Going to try and stretch them out. Love the color and the feel of the sheep fur.
on January 2, 2014
While the slippers felt very snug in the beginning, after a few weeks the lining compacted and now they are a little too loose! The right one slips on my heel & consequently pulls my sock down into the slipper! The size smaller was so snug I could barely get it on my foot in the beginning, but perhaps would have been the better choice long-term. Disappointed with them especially when the price is so high! They do keep my feet warm tho!
on November 25, 2013
These are great slippers. Very stylish and warm but I had to send them back because they were so small. I normally wear a size 8 in UGG boots but in these I needed the size 9.
on October 18, 2013
If you have a wide foot, these are not for you. They are snug bordering on tight. I wore them all day and they loosened a bit, but made the ball of my foot sore. They are good quality and I'm looking forward to breaking them in. These are very different from their boots which run large.
on December 22, 2013
The java color of this shoe is a brown with a hint of mahogany. I loved the look of this shoe. I wear a true size 9 and they were very tight. I was all set to send back but my mom tried them on, she is a true size 8 narrow. They fit her perfectly, so she kept them. You could easily wear this as a shoe. It does not look like a slipper. Loved the look, but way too small for me. I had tried on a regular ansley and the 9 fit, so I thought this would be the same. Would have liked to have it listed as runs smaller than a normal ansley,then I could have made an informed decision. Took off a star because of this. Why didn't I take off more stars? Because the shoe and color are absolutely beautiful and my mom benefited from the smaller fit!
on August 9, 2013
Wonderful feel and fit. I'm very happy with the purchase. I even forgot I had them on and went out in the dew covered grass one morning, so they got damp. It didn't do a thing to their appearance.
on March 24, 2014
This is my 3rd pair of UGG slippers- 2 moccassins/ one slip on pair. All 3 are size 7. These specific slippers are very tight for my size 7 feet. But I wear for few weeks with light socks or no socks and they will stetch and eventually fit. Wish they came in 1/2 sizes- size 8 make my small feet look like boats....
on November 27, 2013
The only thing that bothers me about these is the discoloration that appears from the charm rubbing against the shoe. Its not permanent as its the leather, but it tends to look like there is a circle around the area where the charm swings around.
The fit, warmth and comfort are great.
on February 25, 2014
Comfortable and warm. I normally wear a size 8.5, and I wear a size 8 in their classic boot. I got a size 8 in this slipper, and it's definitely small when you first put it on, but after you wear it around for a day or two it stretches out and fits fine. I think the 9 would have been too big.