Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 3, 2015
I received the boots in a damaged box and they are NOT real uggs just by looking at them! See photo below and you will see for yourself. They even have a made in China sticker stating that the lining is polyester!!! The smell is terribly synthetic as well. I am in the process of trying to return them although I am having trouble getting the seller to pay for shipping!
review image
11 comment|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2012
I got my shoes in the mail before the delivery date which was a great surprise. The product was in its original packaging and no damage was noted. These shoes are amazing. These are my first pair of UGGs and I can see what the rave is about. The lining is so warm and they are comfy. I wear an 8.5, so I bought them in 9 and they fit perfectly. It gets really cold in NY but feet felt warm and cozy the entire time I had these on.
on December 27, 2012
My daughter wanted these for Christmas and was thrilled to receive them. The chestnut is a lovely brown and they are wonderfully comfortable. Yes, they are expensive and you can get boots that look similar for less money, but Uggs get a lot of wear and last a long time.
on March 10, 2012
Ladies, these boots are super cute, and so comfy, I ordered a size 8 which is my normal size, and they fit perfect.delivery was also very quick,, very impressed....
on December 26, 2012
These UGGS are more understated than some models, and, for me, that is great! When I first wore them, the heels slid up some, but that stopped once they molded to my feet. Their low height make them so much easier (and cuter) to wear with lots of different looks.
on December 10, 2012
I have never been a fan of high boots, so if you are like me, you will absolutely adore this boot. It is soft and comfortable and keeps your feet warm. It is easy to slip into even without undoing the button. The gray color is a lovely shade, not too light or dark.
on December 4, 2015
These are perfect and fit great. Not to mention super cute. Came quickly box had a hole in the top as if something heavy has sat on top of it before it shipped. The outer box was fine. Came with all the little ugg cards and tissue paper and even a QR barcode for authentication. Love them. Never tried the mini before i think i will like them better than the taller ones.
review image review image
on November 27, 2014
For my daughter.
She's happy.
review image
on December 18, 2012
Love these boots. Can never have enough Uggs. They are so comfortable and great color. Excellent shipping. Will be ordering more soon.
on February 25, 2013
Was estatic when I found the mini bailey button to be able to turn down the top fur and wear as shoes. I just love the heavy thick soles for going out in the mud (not intentional) when the snow melts to pick up logs for the fireplace. I sit in my chair and wear them inside as slippers when I come in. Don't take off til I go to bed at night. Since I've purchased uggs I don't buy regular shoes any more. And since I haven't worn heels for years. I live in Uggs and gave all my dress shoes to the thrift store. It's so nice to be retired and to dress for myself now!! Now, all the girls in my family wants Uggs from grandma for Christmas....so as they go on sale I purchase for them!! p.s. I purchased in Grey and Brown, I'd also like to have the lipstick color and navy...but have to slow down for a while. You should see all the beautiful colors Amazon has in this style. PS I forgot to add earlier; I bought waterproof silicon spray before I wore my boots and put two coats on to protect from the elements and it did not change the color at all after drying.