5.0 out of 5 stars Fab-UGG-ulous!
Published on January 30, 2010 by Nancy Manning

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Lined with Sheepskin & Gave Me Sasquatch Feet
Published on January 23, 2012 by Mary Allen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab-UGG-ulous!, January 30, 2010
These are THE BEST idea for boot/shoes! Like all UGGS, they are lined in sheepskin, and they are warm and cozy, whether you wear them barefoot or with thick socks. They are great for football games or outdoor events, where you need to keep those toes warm for a long time, and they are fabulous for doing errands in in the the winter when there isn't alot of snow, or after all the streets have been plowed. They have excellent traction on icy or snowy pavement, I have them in brown and black -- you can slide them on without having to slip them over or under pant legs. They are easy to drive in, walk in or do anything in! I can't say enough about how great these are!

5.0 out of 5 stars WINTER COZY!, March 22, 2010
I like them since boots were not my gig! But these- warm, cozy, good looking casuals are! I was going to return them because I thought they were to small- I just had to break them in first! Light weight socks- if you are going to wear thicker ones- you may want to go up a 1/2 a size.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable-a little over priced, March 4, 2011
I normally wear a size 7, when i first purchased these, I did so in a size 7, I had to return them for a size 8. I can fit in the size 8 nicely with socks. they are very comfortable and I do really like them. My only complaint is that the woolie lining on the right shoe has worn down on the part that presses against the back of my ankle, and it is digging a little. when you buy them check and make sure that the lining that comes out and over the back of the shoe is equal on both shoes, as mine wasn't and now it is a little uncomfortable after wearing for long period of time. I do really like them, all though they may be a little over priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars pricey but nice, November 23, 2011
I purchased the UGG Bettey shoes in Gravy leather. Since there are no half sizes and my feet are 8.5 wide, I was comfortable with ordering the next size up, size 9. After trying them on, I must say they are pretty true to size as the size 9s feel a tad bigger on my feet. They also don't look as dressy as in the online pictures. These are definitely casual footwear. My first reaction was to return them...not what I expected. But as I kept wearing them in my house, I realized that they were very warm and comfortable and, with wearing a thicker pair of socks, fit nicely. They are made of high quality materials. The soles feel and look like they are made of a dense material. The sheepskin lining gives the added touch of winter warmth. I ended up loving these shoes and kept them. Although they are pricey, they are definitely N I C E.

5.0 out of 5 stars UGG! Love these shoes., November 7, 2010
zmama "zgee" (Kingsport, TN United States) - See all my reviews
These shoes are Ugg-ly, but so very comfortable, I love them.They are one of the few shoes I can wear all day long and never hurt my feet. When shoes are that comfortable they have a beauty all their own.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Lined with Sheepskin & Gave Me Sasquatch Feet, January 23, 2012
Mary Allen "possumdog7" (2hoursfromanywhere, NC) - See all my reviews
From the pictures and the most helpful review, I was under the impression that these were entirely lined with sheepskin but its only the heel portion you can see in the picture that is sheepskin. There is no sheepskin insole, the insole is leather, and the toe box has some kind of sock feeling material on the roof of it. The insole is soft and cushy, its just not sheepskin. The color was nice, kind of a walnut and looked like it would get darker with wear. I wear a 7.5/38 Euro and have a super high arch. I bought an 8 and they fit ever so slightly on the large size. They felt comfortable right out of the box but I didn't wear them for an extended period. I could feel the edges of my feet and toes overhanging the higher cushion in the middle of the insole. However, these shoes made my feet look huge! I wanted an indoor shoe with some heel to walk around on the concrete floor of my business but I'm returning them mainly because the styling. I've never seen my feet look larger, like paddles! Because I walk on concrete all day, I like to wear the Dansko Professional Dansko Women's Professional Box Leather Clog which have a large toe box which you would think would look large but some how the proportions of the Dansko are so much more attractive. Bottom line, I think these shoes are ok, fairly comfortable, but I buy UGG's for that comfy envelope of sheepskin which these do not have and I simply did not like the styling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel shoes, November 28, 2011
My goal was to buy a pair of functional walking shoes for travel this fall that would also be stylish to wear with a pair of jeans or casual pants. I researched several brands and styles until I found these and decided to take a chance even though I had never owned a pair of UGGS. I love these shoes and will consider buying the brown leather as well. I wear a size 7.5-8 so I bought the 8 and it was just fine with or without socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable -Size runs VERY tight- order larger size, April 28, 2011
I really like the overall quality of the product, I ordered a size 8, I usually wear a 7 1/2. The shoes are so tight in the width the I had to give them to my 12 year old daughter who wears a 7, and she says they are snuc on her also, so if you order, I would order at least 1 size, maybe 2 sizes larger than waht you normally wear

5.0 out of 5 stars I have waited years for Ugg to make this product, January 7, 2010
averageanne (West Boxford, Ma United States) - See all my reviews
Finally a sheepskin lined shoe. I bought two pair - one for me and one for a gift. Both very happy with product. Size perfect, comfort and warmth exceptional. I just ordered another shoe by Ugg in another style and color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uggs, December 23, 2012
Glenda Bright (Huntsville, AL, US) - See all my reviews
These uggs is all I can wear right now because I hurt my back. Wish I could find the black. Love them! Most comfortable one I have ever had.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›