4.0 out of 5 stars Great for those chilly fall mornings.
Published on September 22, 2009 by Shoe-aholic

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots! Just didn't work
Published on November 6, 2011 by Heather Dedman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for those chilly fall mornings., September 22, 2009
Shoe-aholic (North Vancouver) - See all my reviews
I was reluctant to purchase these unless I found them on sale, but after trying them on and wearing them for a bit, I woulda payed full-price for these boots. They are the perfect "walk-your-kids-to-school" boots, especially now that fall is here. They are stylish, without being too fussy, and comfortable just like slippers, and warm while still letting your feet breath. My only concern is keeping them still looking new, as the knit material can attract dirt. I originally got them in a light pink, and later got them in grey. I find myself wearing the grey more often, as the neutral colour matches well.

I recommend ordering down if you're a half size (ie. 7.5 order a 7) or sticking with your regular size if you're a solid number (ie. 8 should order 8). The liner does flatten out a bit after wearing, and the knit does stretch a bit as well, but not enough to size down a complete size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots! Just didn't work, November 6, 2011
I ordered these with high hopes that they would be everything I have come to love in Ugg classic boots. Sadly, they did not meet my expectations. First off, they are super cute and I love the look of the boots as well as the versatility of being able to wear them up or folded down. Unfortunately they did not fit me. I normally wear a 9-9 1/2, and always wear a 9 in Uggs. These were too big for me and slipped on my heels when I walked. I have not tried on a size 8, so they might work but I am afraid to order them without trying them for fear that they will be too small. Even without the sizing issue I still didn't love these as much as I though I would. I was excited to learn that the inside footbed is lined with shearling. I knew the shaft of the boot was not lined, however once I tried them on I was disappointed when I realized that only the sole is shearling, the top of the part that covers your foot is made out of a soft material but is not shearling like I had hoped. Also, when I had the boot folded I kept having to readjust them to keep the folded part from dragging on the ground. All in all I like the idea of these boots better than the boots themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 5, 2009
Awesome, warm & comfortable. I have a wide foot & big calf so I still went with my size, but I could have gone a size smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these boots!, February 5, 2012
This review is from: UGG Women's Classic Cardy Boots (Apparel)
These boots are so comfortable! Just what I was hoping for and more. I am really a 7.5 but when buying Uggs I always go down to a 7 instead of up. These boots are still very roomy on my foot, but I don't think I could have went down to a 6. These are a bit more loose/roomy than typical Uggs because of the stretch in the "sweater" material. I think that just makes them more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars soo cute!!, March 19, 2012
This is my second pair of uggs and these are perfect. I followed the rule to order one size smaller due to the knit stretching and they fit perfect, so if you are a size 9 like me order the 8s. :) i love the color 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Do I love my UGG Classic Cardy Boots?, November 18, 2014
If you are trying to decide if you want to order these boots......Stop over thinking this one. I have never, in my life, left a review on a product and I'm a serious shopper/consumer. However, as I logged in to order my 2nd pair of UGG Cardy boots I decided that this is the one product that deserves my feedback. I have owned my boots for almost 5 years. You read that right. They are still in great condition, despite the fact that they are the first pair of shoes I pull out when the temps drop and the seasons change. As soon as it's socially correct to wear warmer footwear, I've got these on my feet. I'm in Texas, but I have worn these to Utah, to Colorado, etc. etc. They have been in the snow, in the rain, to church, to school, etc. etc. I was just telling my husband that I wanted to ask for another pair for Christmas and it's the first time that he didn't think I was being extravagant because he knows how much use I get out of these boots. They are still holding up, albeit a little bit of pilling (totally to be expected) and I am wearing them as much as I can again this year. I bought the black Cardy Boots, but this year I'm going to get grey or Port. I usually wear a 7.5 or 8, depending on the shoe, but I bought my UGGs in a size 7 and they are perfect.

If you are looking for a comfy boot...Don't buy the cheaper version of these that you see at Walmart and the mall! Shell out the money for the UGGs and you can be wearing them in a few years still. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars No arch support, December 29, 2009
Don't get me wrong I do really love my boots they keep my feet nice and warm especially during the winter. These are good for either short trips that don't require a lot of walking. However, if you are going to be out and about walking everywhere, I don't recommend these. They have zero arch support and my feet and legs end up hurting if I have to walk a lot in these.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG! I love the Uggs..., January 29, 2010
I currently live in NM, and went on vacation to Northern PA. I bought these boots for my trip, and they were with out a doubt the right choice! They were so warm, so comfortable, so stylish, and a great bargain for it's price! I'm a true Ugg lover and can't wait to purchase more pairs in the future...
PS. Make sure you order a full size down from ur actual shoe fit! It wears like a glove & will stretch slightly like a knitted sweater.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots EVER!!, February 10, 2014
These boots are so fabulous!! They are so warm and cozy!! They look great with skinny jeans, and leggings. I am a size 18/20 and 5''2, so it hard to find flattering boots, but these look awesome!! I have recieved nothing but compliments and questions on where I purchased my boots. Defiantly a must buy!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit for big feet, March 20, 2013
I bought these for my wife as a Christmas present. She is tall and lean and has big feet. I originally ordered a 10, and that was too big. Other reviews have said these boots stretch over time, so that situation would have only gotten worse. I returned them for a 9 and that was too small. This is by no means a flaw on Ugg's part, I just think these boots are more appropriate for smaller feet.

UGG Australia Womens Classic Cardy Boot, Grey, 7