5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me--in distressed blue!
A friend bought me a pair of sand-colored, regular-height Uggs for my birthday last year, and I love them, especially in this nice fall weather. They're so warm, soft and comfy ... perfect for tramping around the neighborhood, admiring the changing leaves and winter scenery.

Published on November 23, 2007 by Betty L. Dravis

1.0 out of 5 stars Tore after 2 months
Published 23 months ago by Naomi

1.0 out of 5 stars Tore after 2 months, January 5, 2013
My previous pair of Uggs minis lasted 3+ years until the area around the toes got to be so worn it shredded. I wore them a lot. All the time. Spring, Winter, Fall. I agonized over replacing them when I saw the price went up from $90 to $134, but decided with how much use I get from them, it was worth it. I bought the same size I had before (6). The new ones (arrived late October) were significantly more difficult to pull on. I wore them a bunch (but not as much as the original pair since they just weren't as easy to pull on). They never loosened up and remained difficult to pull on. Once on there was room to move (so I could have gone 5.5 if they made half sizes). They were perfectly comfortable on though, nice and warm as expected. However, at the very start of January (so just over 2 months into having them) I pulled them on and they split at the seam (well, the right one did... there was little point in pulling on the left one after that). As the seam split, the tag poked through from inside the boot: "Made in China". Had to laugh (bitterly). I hope others start realizing that these boots, while they keep getting more expensive, are experiencing a decline in quality. It's sad, because these boots filled a need that isn't easily accommodated by other footwear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me--in distressed blue!, November 23, 2007

Since I never tuck my jeans inside the boots, I saw this shorter length and decided they would be even more practical. I was already sold on the comfort, so decided to go for variety of color.

I chose distressed blue--perfect complement to jeans--and when I strolled over to the park, I was the envy of all my friends. I hope they make these in pink, like the regular height. I can't wait to get another pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars not the same quality they used to be, March 31, 2013
I have two other uggs, one is the classic short and one is this classic mini. Both of my others are of the same high quality, the outside has the same feel and the inside has a very thick lining of sheepskin. This pair feels like velvet on the outside, not the same as the others. It is also much thinner in that the sheepskin lining is very thin and it feels like synthetic too. I am very dissapointed in the quality, but since times are tough I guess Ugg is cutting back as everyone else is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 2, 2007
Great shoes that are really warm, comfortable and soft. Definitely go a size down though from what you'd expect. But then they're a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute uggs, February 13, 2013
Love the mini uggs, more comfortable to wear then short or tall uggs, feel more free that way when I wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love UGGS!, May 15, 2007
These UGGS are fantastic! Warm and stylish at the same time. The shortness of them makes them chic and not so frumpy. I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Uggs, December 22, 2007
S. Bowers (Warrington, PA) - See all my reviews
Good price, really fast shipping especially around Thanksgiving. Customer service was very helpful as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, warm, and comfortable, September 25, 2013
My shoes were supposed to come on 26th, but it arrived a day earlier! The packaging was good, and The size fit perfectly! I tried them on, and they are very stylish and warm. I bought size 6 (but i usually wear women's 7 for other shoes), and they are very snug. In case you are trying to choose between the longer Uggs and these Mini Uggs, I definitely like Mini more. I have the longer ones, but they make your feet look HUGE, not to mention the stuffiness. I recommend Mini Uggs unless you live in North Pole and need long boots that cover parts of your calves.(Plus, Mini Uggs are cheaper!)

Very Satisfying! Buy this!

2.0 out of 5 stars I've been Duped!, November 5, 2013
I've been wanting a pair of UGGs for a LONG time. I mean like years. Especially this super cute mini one. I FINALLY muster up the guts to spend the money on them as my Bearpaws are getting worn out, and I order these. As adorable as they are, they are made of .... fabric? The only part of the outside that seems to be actual leather is the heel. The rest is some spongey fabric that I would expect a cheap look-a-like to be made of.

There's a good chance I send these back. I don't want to spend that kind of money on something that my feet will still get wet in. I live in Seattle for crying out loud, we only get three DRY months a year! What a crock!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is off and they are pretty narrow at the top, January 7, 2014
I intended to buy this style, online, but had a feeling I might want to try them on at the store first. SO GLAD I did! The mini is super cute, but does not work for me at all! I could not get my foot into the boot. I have a high instep, and a somewhat inflexible foot, and tried two different sizes (8 and 9) and simply could not get my feet into the boot!

I ended up buying the Mini Bailey Button instead, because the button allowed me to get my foot into the boot.

Also, a word on sizing on both Minis...they run large! I have worn a 9 or 9.5 for years. Sometimes I can even wear a 10. I decided to get these in the 9 because I understood they run a bit large and stretch. The 9 was loose, so I thought about this and consulted with the salesperson, and we tried an 8, which fit perfectly. My toes are at the end of the boot (but not pressing out) but it is not tight, and since they stretch a bit, I think the 8 is the size to go with for me (as it happens, I have another Ugg boot in a 8 too!). The 9 would have been too big once the sheepskin was flattened from wear.

I like the style of these, but you may need to size down, and if your foot is like mine, you may need to go with the Bailey button for ease of getting the boot on and off.