Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 5, 2013
My previous pair of Uggs minis lasted 3+ years until the area around the toes got to be so worn it shredded. I wore them a lot. All the time. Spring, Winter, Fall. I agonized over replacing them when I saw the price went up from $90 to $134, but decided with how much use I get from them, it was worth it. I bought the same size I had before (6). The new ones (arrived late October) were significantly more difficult to pull on. I wore them a bunch (but not as much as the original pair since they just weren't as easy to pull on). They never loosened up and remained difficult to pull on. Once on there was room to move (so I could have gone 5.5 if they made half sizes). They were perfectly comfortable on though, nice and warm as expected. However, at the very start of January (so just over 2 months into having them) I pulled them on and they split at the seam (well, the right one did... there was little point in pulling on the left one after that). As the seam split, the tag poked through from inside the boot: "Made in China". Had to laugh (bitterly). I hope others start realizing that these boots, while they keep getting more expensive, are experiencing a decline in quality. It's sad, because these boots filled a need that isn't easily accommodated by other footwear.
review image
22 comments| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon November 23, 2007
A friend bought me a pair of sand-colored, regular-height Uggs for my birthday last year, and I love them, especially in this nice fall weather. They're so warm, soft and comfy ... perfect for tramping around the neighborhood, admiring the changing leaves and winter scenery.

Since I never tuck my jeans inside the boots, I saw this shorter length and decided they would be even more practical. I was already sold on the comfort, so decided to go for variety of color.

I chose distressed blue--perfect complement to jeans--and when I strolled over to the park, I was the envy of all my friends. I hope they make these in pink, like the regular height. I can't wait to get another pair.
88 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2013
I have two other uggs, one is the classic short and one is this classic mini. Both of my others are of the same high quality, the outside has the same feel and the inside has a very thick lining of sheepskin. This pair feels like velvet on the outside, not the same as the others. It is also much thinner in that the sheepskin lining is very thin and it feels like synthetic too. I am very dissapointed in the quality, but since times are tough I guess Ugg is cutting back as everyone else is.
33 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2014
I intended to buy this style, online, but had a feeling I might want to try them on at the store first. SO GLAD I did! The mini is super cute, but does not work for me at all! I could not get my foot into the boot. I have a high instep, and a somewhat inflexible foot, and tried two different sizes (8 and 9) and simply could not get my feet into the boot!

I ended up buying the Mini Bailey Button instead, because the button allowed me to get my foot into the boot.

Also, a word on sizing on both Minis...they run large! I have worn a 9 or 9.5 for years. Sometimes I can even wear a 10. I decided to get these in the 9 because I understood they run a bit large and stretch. The 9 was loose, so I thought about this and consulted with the salesperson, and we tried an 8, which fit perfectly. My toes are at the end of the boot (but not pressing out) but it is not tight, and since they stretch a bit, I think the 8 is the size to go with for me (as it happens, I have another Ugg boot in a 8 too!). The 9 would have been too big once the sheepskin was flattened from wear.

I like the style of these, but you may need to size down, and if your foot is like mine, you may need to go with the Bailey button for ease of getting the boot on and off.
on August 2, 2007
Great shoes that are really warm, comfortable and soft. Definitely go a size down though from what you'd expect. But then they're a perfect fit.
on November 6, 2015
These are either fake or Ugg quality has really gone down hill. Mine have a white tag sticking out of them!
review image
on February 13, 2013
Love the mini uggs, more comfortable to wear then short or tall uggs, feel more free that way when I wear them.
on May 15, 2007
These UGGS are fantastic! Warm and stylish at the same time. The shortness of them makes them chic and not so frumpy. I love them!
on December 25, 2015
These are fake. I did a lot of research on how to spot fake ones, and the biggest thing is to scan the QR code inside the left boot. I have other Uggs that bring up the Ugg Australia website like it's supposed to when scanned. These boots bring me to some random search link. They are definitely fake and they're going back.
on December 22, 2007
Good price, really fast shipping especially around Thanksgiving. Customer service was very helpful as well.