1,071 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars ORDER SMALLER SIZE THAN USUAL
I have many pairs of the UGG "Classic" boots, both in the short and tall height.
These boots are absolutely "the best" for warmth and I live In Canada, so I know about cold and snow!
HOWEVER, Please order ONE SIZE SMALLER than you usually wear because this style runs LARGE!
Published on November 21, 2010 by Lorna J. Loomis

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Real
BE VERY CAREFUL!!! We just ordered a pair and when they arrived, we checked and could not find the "authenticity mark". We compared it to an older pair we knew was authentic and the difference was apparent. The pair we received was definitely a knock-off!!!
Published on November 24, 2011 by David A. Latch

5.0 out of 5 stars ORDER SMALLER SIZE THAN USUAL, November 21, 2010
I wear an 8.5B or a 9B in other boots and shoes but the 8B is a PERFECT fit for for me in this style of UGG boot.
CAUTION: This advice ONLY pertains to this particular style of UGG boot. Some other styles, like the Bailey, run smaller, for those, you need to order one size larger!
Hope thas helpful and not too confusing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot! Warm and comfortable!, January 11, 2007
Latida (Morris, CT) - See all my reviews
This is the second pair of Uggs I purchased in the last two years! My daughter wore them almost everyday right up until the spring. These boots look good with both pants and skirts and come in a number of colors. It is worth it to waterproof them if you intend to wear them on rainy or slushy days. Spots can be easily removed with a little white vinager and cold water!

5.0 out of 5 stars There's nothing like the real thing....., February 8, 2008
Mr & Mrs Mont "Mont" (Rochester, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I tried on many a knock-off at the discount store, but the real UGG boot is worth the price you pay for it. (this coming from a woman who doesn't pay full-price for ANYTHING if she can get away with it) My teenage daughter informed me that they run big-thank goodness- and they do- a full size big! She also informed me that you DO NOT wear socks with them- "Like EVER!" She was right again as they regulate both heat and cold with the sheepskin lining inside. They are cozy, comfortable, and from a woman who wears an orthotic in her sneakers, they felt good on the bottom of my feet as well. I wouldn't stand in them ALL DAY, but I can wear them for 3 to 4 ours without my orthotic and my feet feel great. I LOVE THEM. I can see myself wearing them year round because I never want to take them off. And NO, your feet DO NOT sweat in them at all!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Real, November 24, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars 5825 UGG short classic boot, July 31, 2013
I ordered these from Nordstrom, after reading all the reviews, for a few reasons. 1. free shipping, 2. insure no counterfeit 3. easy return in case they did not fit..... I ordered the 8 (I am a 8.5 US), after reading reviews that this style only - runs smaller than UGG standard.... they fit perfect. Color is true to the photo (Dried Lavender)

They fit perfect, and are gorgeous.

UGG now has a reflective tag inside all left shoes to insure they are really UGG.. incase you order from Amazon...

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoes not worth the price, February 1, 2012
I do NOT recommend these boots. I received them, and they did NOT appear to be new. I was very disappointed and had to mail them back. So far, I have NOT received a refund or a replacement from the seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars UGG AUSTRAILA BOOTS ARE FAKE!!!, January 12, 2011
I ordered the Classic Black Ugg boots for my daughter for Christmas (2010). Because I do not own a pair, I looked at them upon delivery and was so proud of my super savings for UGG Boots. My daughter has 1 pair already.. when she opened her boots on Christmas day, she knew right away they were not real. There is no heal support like authentic Uggs, so the conterfeits slouch when warn, the shape is different from the front seam to the toes (barely noticeable, but it IS different) the height of the SHORT boots are slightly off and the lining of the counterfeit is not as plush or thick. I have asked repeatedly to send me a self addressed return label so I can send them back, and a credit to my credit card. They refuse, still claiming the "Uggs" are real. Luckily my credit card company gave me credit because I took pictures to compare and shared the website to proove that UGG Austraila is advertising as "Authentic Uggs", when they clearly are not. Lesson learned.... AUTHENTIC UGG Boots are expensive, $150-ish for the classic short. If you find a real "deal" you are getting conned for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy transaction, September 4, 2007
chrstnmhn (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Ordered a size 7, meant to order 6, they returned the shoes no problem and sent out the adjusted size in a timely matter. Good service. Would buy from them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars workmanship, January 18, 2011
My daughter wanted these boots for a long time, got them for her as a Christmas gift. In less then two weeks, the stitching came undone on both of the boots. Am disappointed, the price I paid for these boots, would have liked them to last a whole lot longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, October 30, 2009
Prompt shipment. Nicely Packaged. Warm boot just as I expected. However, they are not WATERPROOF. So please do not wear them in the rain. It's also very warm so it might be too much for 65 degree weather. It will come in handy for winter. Love it!

Rate and Discover Movies