Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UGG Australia Women's Classic Short Sheepskin Fashion Boot Black 7 M US
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 7 B(M) US|Color: Black|Change

on November 21, 2010
I have many pairs of the UGG "Classic" boots, both in the short and tall height.
These boots are absolutely "the best" for warmth and I live In Canada, so I know about cold and snow!
HOWEVER, Please order ONE SIZE SMALLER than you usually wear because this style runs LARGE!
I wear an 8.5B or a 9B in other boots and shoes but the 8B is a PERFECT fit for for me in this style of UGG boot.
CAUTION: This advice ONLY pertains to this particular style of UGG boot. Some other styles, like the Bailey, run smaller, for those, you need to order one size larger!
Hope thas helpful and not too confusing!
1111 comments|426 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2015
These are absolutely fake, compared them to my real uggs and there are many minor differences but important differences that let you know wether they are fake or real. First of all when you scan the code it does not come up. Second the soles are not defined the way they are in real uggs. Third the soles do not bend like real uggs should. Fourth the material is way thinner than real uggs. Fifth the numbers on the box and the numbers on the boots do not match. They are very good knock offs but they are in fact knock offs.not worth it just go buy some from nordstrom rack where you know they are real for this price. The blue soles are authentic uggs and the brown soles are the fake ones ordered off of amazon.
review image review image review image review image
on November 24, 2011
BE VERY CAREFUL!!! We just ordered a pair and when they arrived, we checked and could not find the "authenticity mark". We compared it to an older pair we knew was authentic and the difference was apparent. The pair we received was definitely a knock-off!!!
2121 comments|254 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2007
This is the second pair of Uggs I purchased in the last two years! My daughter wore them almost everyday right up until the spring. These boots look good with both pants and skirts and come in a number of colors. It is worth it to waterproof them if you intend to wear them on rainy or slushy days. Spots can be easily removed with a little white vinager and cold water!
33 comments|275 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2013
These are not real uggs, they were ruined in a couple weekes after I bought them, they material is not sheepskin. The boots have a dye that comes out wen they are wet.
33 comments|143 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2013
I ordered these from Nordstrom, after reading all the reviews, for a few reasons. 1. free shipping, 2. insure no counterfeit 3. easy return in case they did not fit..... I ordered the 8 (I am a 8.5 US), after reading reviews that this style only - runs smaller than UGG standard.... they fit perfect. Color is true to the photo (Dried Lavender)

They fit perfect, and are gorgeous.

UGG now has a reflective tag inside all left shoes to insure they are really UGG.. incase you order from Amazon...
11 comment|89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2013
I paid a premium for the uggs brand, they fell apart in less than 6 months and the company refused to stand behind the product. DO NOT buy these boots
review image
22 comments|182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2012
I do NOT recommend these boots. I received them, and they did NOT appear to be new. I was very disappointed and had to mail them back. So far, I have NOT received a refund or a replacement from the seller.
11 comment|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2015
review image
on February 8, 2008
I tried on many a knock-off at the discount store, but the real UGG boot is worth the price you pay for it. (this coming from a woman who doesn't pay full-price for ANYTHING if she can get away with it) My teenage daughter informed me that they run big-thank goodness- and they do- a full size big! She also informed me that you DO NOT wear socks with them- "Like EVER!" She was right again as they regulate both heat and cold with the sheepskin lining inside. They are cozy, comfortable, and from a woman who wears an orthotic in her sneakers, they felt good on the bottom of my feet as well. I wouldn't stand in them ALL DAY, but I can wear them for 3 to 4 ours without my orthotic and my feet feel great. I LOVE THEM. I can see myself wearing them year round because I never want to take them off. And NO, your feet DO NOT sweat in them at all!!
66 comments|242 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse