Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 1, 2011
I'm not a huge fan of most Uggs- I think in general they are too clunky for my taste. But these were so pretty I just couldn't resist- I love the latticework pattern, and they go so well with my vintage/preppy aesthetic. I received them today and they are pretty much the most comfortable things I've ever worn. I do wish they came in half sizes- I'm usually an 8 1/2, so I ordered an 8, and they are even slightly too big. Other than that though, I love the,!
on November 2, 2012
I wanted to buy a nice gift for my girlfriend who lives in NY for the cold winters. Being a guy & not knowing her exact size I did allot of research on the web on how the Lattice Cardy UGG's fit & came up with little. The one thing I got from the few reviews was to "SIZE DOWN" & assuming she was a 6.5 or 7 I didn't want her to have to go through the hassle of returning them for her correct size. So for those of you ladies torn on the reviews when looking for what size to buy take my word for it.... they run one or @ least a half a size BIG. She's a size 7 with narrow feet & the 6's fit her perfect !!!! She loves them =)~
on June 25, 2011
I love Ugg in general. I have their sandals, flip-flops, and the Classic Tall boots in black, chestnut, chocolate and grey. These were a disappointment. I ordered them in sand a got a size 6 which is my standard Ugg size. First, my toes just barely touched the top and the toe box in these felt cheap, hard and almost cardboard-like. Not comfortable. There wasn't the normal footbed cushion either. The shaft is totally unstructured. When folded down they look bulky, awkward and inside out. When pulled up they look like a skinny sock and the button flap sticks out in a weird and unattractive way. Also, on the right boot one of the yarn threads was all pulled out. So they were not sized well, defective, uncomfortable and very awkward looking. Need I say I am returning them? Also, I have slender calves...12" at the widest point...and these fit snug without tucking anything in. I would assume that women with larger calves would have no choice but to wear them folded down. Disappointed as it is not what I've come to expect from Uggs.
33 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2015
I love these. They are so cozy and cute. However, after reading the reviews I bought a 7 instead of an 8. I wish I had the 8! My toe touches the front and although they aren't so uncomfortable that I can't wear them, I would NEVER take them off if they were just a touch bigger. I ordered them online and am now back home in South America, so a return in not an option :(

** Updated 5/27/15-
I wore these for a week and my big toe was a bit painful. But I pushed through and the boots have softened up a lot. Now they are snug but very comfortable and I wear them all day most days. So, if they are a bit too small/tight, they WILL loosen about a half size with time, if you are willing to break them in!
on February 6, 2014
The UGG boots fit great. However, I purchased a different style from Nordstrom just the week before and the box had a card verifying they were authentic as well as a note on how to double check the authenticity of the boots. These UGGS came with no such card. Also, there was no invoice in the box. I'm not claiming the boots are fake, but the store needs to ensure all the paperwork and documents purchasers typically receive are accounted for.
on March 10, 2016
Love love love these boots! UGG has stepped its game UP! These were my first UGG purchase from the classic boots I owned for the last couple years. I wear them in the house as slippers, out of the house as fashion (secretly still as slippers). I can still rock my mom yoga pants and hoodie, but with these beauties on, look effortlessly put together. The grey is a rich deep color, the lattice cardy is an impressive cardy knit. It tends tend to fluff and fuzz a bit, but nothing you would notice without purposeful review. My feet are always cold so I wear the boots all the way up. I have no calves so they slouch a bit but I would favor that look over an erect boot anyhow. Folded down is also an option and I gravitate toward that style when pairing with out-of-the-house outfit. The size fit and width fit exactly as expected, and I can wear all day comfortably, which speaks to the arch support of the shoe. Price point is competitive and will snag a couple more up while I can as 2016 Christmas gifts for my daugthers (14 & 13).
on February 8, 2011
We ordered a size 8 (wife is an 8 and a half) and it was definitely too small, unlike the other reviewer's experience.
on September 27, 2012
These boots were a big splurge for me, but so worth every penny. They are absolutely adorable and probably the most comfortable pair of boots that I own! Can't wait for cooler weather so I can wear them more! Would definitely recommend :)
on November 15, 2014
I love these! I have worn them at least three times a week for the last two winters! I have definitely got my moneys worth! They're the most comfortable shoes I own and so adorable folded down or buttoned all the way to the top and then scrunched down over skinny jeans.
on January 1, 2016
Great looking to be sure. Toes are literally just this sweater like knit with no leather or vinyl backing. Very expensive boot that may disintegrate within a year. Much nicer looking than regular UGGS though. It was my wife's B Day gift. I just hope they hold up. It's basically a sock with a rubber foam bottom and a wool insert. For $150!!!