Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on February 19, 2013
I'd been wanting these for a little while but the price tag was a little high for me. Then I saw them come down some and started researching sizing and colors. I ended up buying the Stout Leather (which is a dark brown, with dark brown shearling) which isn't the picture posted here, these are the Chestnut (which I love too). I ended up buying my true shoe size (8) and not my Classic Ugg size (7). So glad that I did. They fit perfectly and I have room for socks if I want.

I would definitely recommend these boots. I would buy them in other colors too, hope to, plan to, want to. :) Yes, I like them that much...
on January 8, 2015
Not happy. I love the look but the leather on the toe dis colored after only a few times. I am very careful & do not wear in salty environments. I wipe down after I wear them and the color came off. It was not abbravisive either. For as much as they cost this should not of happened.
on June 26, 2013
I have ordered Ugg boots before and love them. Nothing beats Ugg boots for warmth and comfort. I found out I have to order up half a size with Ugg boots. Love these boots.
on October 11, 2014
Love it!
on March 2, 2013
Beautiful boots but they were the wrong ones that I ordered.
I returned for the suede. If I could have afforded both I would