5.0 out of 5 stars Loving my UGG Slippers!
Published on March 13, 2011 by Beverly Blair

3.0 out of 5 stars sizes small
Bought for my daughter for Christams. She wears a 6.5, I bought a 7. It was too small. Not a fan of having to return internet purchases.
Published on January 4, 2011 by Michele Burdick

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving my UGG Slippers!, March 13, 2011
I LOVE these slippers. I wear them daily inside and outside. These shoes are so comfortable. I wear an eight but purchased a 9 because my daughter had a size ten that seemed to be a little small. The size 9 fits me perfectly so for me, the sizes run a little short. I love these shoes and intend to order another pair soon. I don't want to ever be without a pair! The price is less that other places so this is a plus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding slipper, best i have ever owned., February 14, 2012
Pricey but worth it, will last for years. Well made, so soft, feels like babies are hugging your feet. I have given these as gifts and everyone loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my Uggs!, March 8, 2011
I decided to purchase these slippers after buying a pair of leather Ugg's for my husband a couple years ago. In fact, it was also at his beckoning...I'd started wearing his slippers because they were so warm and comfortable!

I've been pleased with my slippers so far. The only complaint I have is that the heel part flattens out rather quickly, making it feel like I'm walking barefoot on concrete...but the other part of the slipper sole is plush and comfy.

You might want to invest in some suede protector...they stain very easily!

3.0 out of 5 stars sizes small, January 4, 2011
Michele Burdick (schwenksville, PA, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this review if u want facts, December 11, 2012
FRead all reviews and all I got is the obvious about Uggs, had to call Ugg to get some real facts. First, the slipper is wonderful. Warm and comfy. No arch support but that's uggs. Like the thinner sole. Ankles won't get cold as the rest of foot is so warm and cozy. As for sizing, I always buy ugg boots and always size down as u are suppose to. So my true size 9 feet always wear ugg boots classics in an 8. For the slippers, however, get your true shoe size. I got a 9 and they are perfect. I called ugg and that's what they instructed. Don't hesitate, spend the $$. No fakey pair compares!! I have pillows on my feet, wear them everywhere not just at home, cute with long jeans :) can't beat Uggs. Also seller is legit, they are listed on ugg website as authorized retailer, and shipping was FAST and free.

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought these would be great, January 15, 2013
teon "Teon" (Northern VA/ Washington DC) - See all my reviews
These were very cozy when I first slipped them on. That being said I was extremely disappointed because the soles/ bottoms on these slippers were SO thin they made the shoe not only uncomfortable but ridiculously over priced.
I would so with the Scruffette 2. More expensive buta much more substantial lug sole. These were paper thin.
I sent them back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful of UGG authenticity, January 3, 2014
I purchased these slippers based on all the rave reviews. Also, I checked the UGG website to confirm that Orva Stores was an authorized retailer. When I opened the box, they seemed fine. They are comfy and cozy. However, when I saw the box insert about how to check authenticity of the shoe, of course I had to check. There is a QR code tag sewn into the left shoe. It also has a line of stars that are suppose to turn from black to white when you turn the tag 90 degrees. There is also a QR code tag on the outside of the box. I scanned the code on the "box" and it took me directly to the UGG website saying it was authentic. I then checked the tag inside the shoe, and noticed that the numbers/letters beside the QR code did not coincide with the numbers beside the code on the box. This made me a little suspicious. I then scanned the code inside the shoe...and it came up as an invalid scan. I thought maybe it was a fluke, so not only did I scan it again...but tried 3 different QR code scan apps and they all came out the same. Invalid. I have a problem with paying full price for a product that isn't authentic. If they had been priced at say even $50, I would have been fine. However, I contacted Amazon.com and they are issuing me a full refund based on my description of the problem. All I can say is...buyer beware. If you want authenticity...it's usually best to go straight to the source...or a well known retailer such as Belk, Dillards, REI, etc.

PLEASE NOTE: According to the purchase process, it says that it is sold by Orva Stores, but shipped from Amazon...so there is not way to know exactly where the unauthentic product came from. It could have come from the Amazon Warehouse...unknowingly to either party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased a gift a year ago, wife love them, December 5, 2012
D. Hager (NY United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased these for my wife a year ago - was really torn about spending the money on a pair of "house slippers."

She has worn them around the house pretty much daily over the last year with occasional trips to the curb. They look as good as they did when they first arrived.

My wife says that they're very comfortable and warm and they look good enough that she'd wear them out to the grocery store or on other errands (but she prefers to keep them for indoor use). Based on how quickly other "slippers" have worn out in the past, these were a really good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Score another A+ for UGGs., December 5, 2012
Granellen (Limerick, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I love not having to wear socks with any of my UGGs (I also have boots). The slippers are warm, but not too warm for me. I have warm feet, so I especially appreciate the breatheability of UGGs. These are the best slippers I have ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, November 26, 2012
So super comfy, super warm, and cozy. Cant wait to put them on when I get home from work every day.

Rate and Discover Movies