4.0 out of 5 stars Cute n comfy
I got these in the charcoal/espresso color and they're super cute, warm and comfortable. I ordered my regular shoe size (8) and it fits perfectly. I took off a star because the back of the left shoe kept digging into my foot the first time I wore them and luckily I was wearing socks so I didn't get a blister but I know once they're broken in they'll be fine.
Published 23 months ago by Aquishawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected more for the price...
I expected a bit more for the price of these boots. They are comfortable, however I've only worn them once and they have already stretched more than I expected. I like UGG boot, but I won't buy this style again.
Published 21 months ago by flhorizon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute n comfy, October 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars UGG LOVE, November 15, 2012
I LOVE UGGS! This will make a beautiful addition to my boot collection.....so comfy and cozy....I hate to take them off!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy UGGs? Yep!, March 2, 2013
Jody (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
Absolutely had to have these boots, and they are everything I hoped. Gorgeous soft leather and lined inside the sole with the soft wool that UGGs is known for. The platform bottom is tall, and add a few inches when you wear these boots. They are elegant, sexy and surprisingly comfortable considering how tall they are. I would not attempt to run a marathon in them, however! The top of the boot is just below the knee, the boot fits snugly, but comfortably on the calf. The studs are not shiny brass - they are weathered appearing, which is kind of neat because it gives the boot a classic yet edgy feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, December 4, 2012
This review is from: UGG Australia Women's Cosima Tall (Shoes)
Love them! Comfy and warm. They were true to size and about what you'd expect from UGGs. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, November 27, 2012
I thought the color said navy, but it is actually more royal blue. Doesn't matter for me, I love these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, December 11, 2012
LuvARG (California) - See all my reviews
Love these! Just what I would have expected from UGG. I wear a 6.5 and purchased a 6 which fits perfectly. I think a 7 would have been a bit too loose for me. Very comfy, I want another one pair in black!! Five stars for once again meeting all my expectations of an UGG boot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, great price for Uggs, November 13, 2012
I ordered these knit Uggs mostly because they were much cheaper than regular Uggs, and I thought the knit style was fun & cute. They are comfortable and seem to fit like other Uggs. My only complaint/disappointment would be that I thought they would be taller. They hit just slightly higher than regular Uggs & not nearly as high as tall Uggs (which is the style I wss hoping for). They are worth the price though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected more for the price..., December 17, 2012
This review is from: UGG Australia Women's Cosima Tall (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars UGG Boots, December 10, 2012
awesome boot...great fit! arrived early and was very pleased with the style and color. would buy and reccommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife's Absolutely Loves Them!, February 7, 2013
JayK (McAllen Texas) - See all my reviews
Looked at these for many months, just didn't want to part with $300 bucks! Then I found these boots on sale here on Amazon for $200! Man did I snap them up! Very beautiful and well made. Sizing is perfect. They look great on my wife's feet too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›