Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ugg Australia Tasman Round Toe Suede Slipper
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on March 3, 2013
This is my first UGG purchase and I have not regretted it one bit! These are the most awesome slippers I have ever worn. Very will made shoe. It is true that they are a bit snug getting your heel in, but it does loosen up a bit after a few times. I hate having to take them off because they are so comfortable. There were mixed comments about whether UGGS run too big, or too small so I contacted someone who had worn them way before they were the rave. They do run big, and always have. I have a short, but very wide foot (7ww) and the size 8 was not too long, and I had plenty width. Hope this helps others! Happy UGGING!
on January 19, 2009
These are the most comfortable shoes. I finally decided to buy these shoes and I am very happy that I did. They are very warm and the dye from the lining was only a problem for a few days. I did wear black socks with them so they did not turn my feet black. They also fit true to size, but if you are a 1/2 size I would size down. After the fur is flattened they are a bit looser.
on March 20, 2014
So here is the deal. I read a lot of reviews about these and other slippers. First about the fit. They fit just right without socks, which is what you should expect from a slipper. The day they arrived, I walked in the door slipped off my shoes and tried them on with my socks. Immediately I said all the people saying they run small were right! I always wear a 10, yet this size 10 is too small! I took my socks off and low and behold they fit. So at least with size 10 I can tell you the sizing is accurate without socks.
As to the people saying Amazon is selling fakes, I seriously doubt it. I bought mine direct from UGG. The people saying they thought they received fakes based it on the fact that they were made in China and the inside felt synthetic. Fearing that those people were right I ordered mine directly from UGG. Guess what. Label on bottom read made in China. Even funnier than that label on inside read made in Vietnam. I too thought the inside felt synthetic. I think the reason is that real sheep fur tends to feel oily this does not. The label does say interior genuine sheep skin exterior genuine leather. I guess I'm glad it doesn't feel oily, that would be irritating. The moral is though I don't think Amazon is selling a knock off, they really are made in China, or Vietnam or both.
They are incredibly warm. I just got them, but that is obvious right away. That does lead me to believe that perhaps the inside is genuine sheep skin. Made in China or Vietnam aside they do feel like a good quality to me. Your heel does pull out as you walk like a thong or flip flop. I don't think that is an issue with this brand per say, but probably characteristic of all the slippers with the low back. I was afraid of that when I made my decision too buy them. Not sure yet if I can get used to that, but I like everything else enough I will give it a try. Since I didn't order from Amazon I am afraid I won't be able to return them if I tried. Thanks all you skeptical reviewers!
If I have any further issue after wearing them a while I will update. I don't normally spend thee time to review, but these are expensive slippers and hope that my information will help you know what to expect. I love Amazon and there service, too. The 30 return policy makes all the difference.
on July 27, 2010
These are heavy duty shoes, they have lasted forever and still look new. Awesome, I love them.
on December 16, 2008
I just love these slip ons. I live in them. My daughter in law gave them to me last year and this christmas I am giving them to everyone I know who doesn't have them. Easy to clean too.
on November 26, 2012
These are my favorite weekend shoes. Great bottoms make for great indoor and outdoors shoes. So comfy. They run small so but a size up unlike the regular Ugg boots which run big.
on January 10, 2011
As with all Ugg products we have purchased these are great. True to size. My wife tried not to like them but after a week she was hooked.
on January 26, 2016
I love these slippers, they were a great investment. I bought them last year because the snow was piling high in New England and I needed a slipper with a good sole so that I could go outside in the snow with my dog. She had a spinal injury and sometimes needed help while outside and help getting back into the house. I had bought another random hard-soled slipper at a store and when the grass was wet due to snow melt the water came right up through the bottom of those shoes. These slippers keep my feet warm and dry no matter the temperature. Just this past weekend I wore them while camping in NH and it was down to 10 degrees at night. I walked outside to the restrooms in the campground with no trouble at all and about 4" of snow on the ground to crunch through.
on January 21, 2014
You need to tug on the back or have a shoe horn to put these on. Not convenient for a slipper. No support. I really wanted to like them. Lands end and llbean sell sheepskin slippers at a better price and constructed better to got ones feet.
on November 18, 2008
This is my second pair of Uggs and I love them. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and they wear forever.