Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UGG Boo (Infant/Toddler) Chestnut MD (4-5 Infant) M
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: Medium|Color: Chestnut|Change
Price:$54.91+ Free shipping

on January 25, 2011
I had a very hard time finding boots for my 20-month-old daughter. She has a tiny foot (size 3.5) and the only boots worthy of walking in the snow (rubber bottom, etc.) start at size 5. (I looked here, Zappos, local stores both large and small.) The boots that are smaller than size 5 tend to have "crib soles" which are designed for indoor use by non-walkers. These boots were the closest I could find to a winter boot for a little walker to wear in the snow.

Pros: my daughter loves them. They are adorable, look cozy, and I would buy a pair if I could. The sole is sturdy leather. They are easy to get on and off but not so easy that my daughter can pull them off on her own. They are warm and suitable for wearing in our cold New England weather. They are good indoor shoes with no increased slipping on floors (they seem to have good traction). They get tons of compliments -- if style is your thing, these work.

Cons: The sole is not an actual outdoor sole. They work fine for playing in the dry snow but I would not have her wear them to walk in any kind of wet slushiness. The outermost-layer of the sole got damp after playing in the dry snow (but dried quickly after I took them off her). On her size 3.5 foot these are too big BUT they are so wooly inside that you may find they run small if you go true-to-size. Cost: $50 is steep for a kid's boot. I suspect we will be able to get some use out of these next year too (maybe I am naive) so we hope it will pay off (we bought the size 5). However, since a typical Stride Rite, LL Bean or Lands' End kids' boot runs $35 it's only $15 more for a much cozier, warmer, and more stylish boot. If you are a consigner or ebay-er of your used children's stuff, you might get a good enough return.

We love them.
on July 27, 2011
I just received the baby ugg boots today. I was super excited and anticipating them all week. I cant be more happy with my purchase! Unfortunately their a present for a friends babyshower. One down fall is that they run extremely big so the size chart is actually 0-8 small 8-16 medium 16-36 large keep that in mind. I found the size chart on a different website and had to change the size other then that. I'm a VERY happy customer. Delivery was 1 day before expected came with a hand written thank you note and everything was in excellent shape!
review image review image review image review image review image
on October 22, 2013
Our first pair was a gift for my son when he was a year old. He never wore them bec he grew too fast but i used them for my daughter and she loved hem so much that they started to fall apart! They are super snuggly and fit true to size. I bought he navy color for her and cant wait till it gets cool enough for her to wear them. She is 3 1/2 and i bought a size L. They fit her great with room to spare. She is very petite and wears a size 6.5 shoe.
on February 6, 2010
I bought these for my 15 month granddaughter, they are great for small kids who like to take their shoes off as they are tightened from the back and you can roll down the top to cover the ties. Plus with opening in the back it is easier to put puggy little feet 'into the shoes.
on February 24, 2012
I purchased these as a gift for my 18 month old niece. They're very cute and are high quality; just what you expect from the Ugg brand and the amount you spend! They are a terrific fit and for a new walker, they are sturdy and have good grip.
on November 12, 2015
Love Uggs, but these seems to run a little small, of course, with of the sherpa inside, its does matt down somewhat so you need to remember that fact. Ordered the smallest size, but find I really need the next size up to accommodate the growing grandchilds foot, he has a long foot and is going to be tall like his Dad. Probably not a good shoe for a beginner walker, but right now, he is not walking and I need something that will keep his feet warm without having to add socks, easy on, easy off. I live in my Uggs everyday! Love the elastic on the back of the bootie to help with getting them on and staying on too!
on October 23, 2015
I purchased these for my 14 month old son, he hates to wear socks and we need to keep his feet warm while we run around doing errands, etc. They do run a size large but this wasn't a big issue for us and my son was still able to walk comfortably in them; they are not designed to easily slip off of the foot. I don't think I would let him run around outside in these, especially in wet weather, as the sole is not really more than a piece of suede, not an additional thicker layer of rubber or anything. He had them on for an hour the first time, when I took them off he brought them back to me asking for me to put them back on, I don't blame him, I love my Uggs too!
on February 8, 2016
Not good for baby's that are full walkers. Got these for my son for his first birthday loved them but no traction on them. He slid so easy on hard floors . They are easy for them to slip off on there own. Only reason I gave a 2 star is they made are Christmas pictures so cute.
on May 16, 2015
I was disappointed with the quality. With in a week of my son wearing them the bottom sole started coming apart. He was barely walking at the time. Went an bought a new pair at Nordstrom an the lasted him threw the season. Maybe my pair was defective.
on November 26, 2014
These are very easy to get on and off and my daughter does not try to take them off. They also look great with any outfit my wife picks out for her to wear. We got 2 colors we liked them so much. Highly recommended