Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: 7 B(M) US|Color: Black|Change
Price:$109.95 - $184.95

on February 2, 2011
Shipment on these boots was very prompt and they were well packaged. Nice boots, although, based on the picture angles, I had thought they would be a little bit more streamlined and dressy looking, since I wanted them to be low heel alternative to my 2 1/2" heeled insulated winter dress boots. They actually are quite casual and boxy looking - I've never had UGG footwear before, but I assume this is the signature UGG shape. But they are nice looking boots nonetheless - not too casual and not too dressy. I don't think they would be all that good for seriously cold weather, but will probably be fine for temps in the 20's or 30's, with warm socks, and I know already that they will be comfortable indoors, so I won't have to take a second pair of shoes with me to the office.

I wear a perfect size 7 1/2 in shoes and size 8 shoes are ALWAYS too large, but I went ahead and ordered these in a size 8 anyways, and they are a perfect fit with regular socks. Plenty of toe wiggle room and no tight spots. I'll probably wear these constantly from fall to spring, so they'll prove worth the money.

MAJOR REVISION !!!!!!

I wrote the above based on only wearing the boots indoors and rated them a '5' based on that. But now I've worn them outside and it's a whole different story. It's in the lower forties here in Virginia - cold and rainy. I went grocery shopping, parked my car a fair distance from the store and walked across the parking lot. By the time I got to the store, the bottom of my feet were cold - the cold and damp from the pavement went right through the soles of the boots.

But the best part came when I got home. I had to step very briefly into a shallow puddle while reaching into my car's trunk. I only stepped in it for maybe two seconds, but that was enough. These might as well be sandals as far as water resistance is concerned. I wouldn't have thought that a brand new pair of boots, even if listed as NOT waterproof, would put up so little resistance to water.

So my new revision is - if you're only going to wear these inside, or only wear them outside on balmy days when there is no rain in sight, then these are the boots for you. But if you are actually looking for any protection from the elements, look elsewhere. Maybe these are a defective pair, but at this price, this kind of 'defect' shouldn't be a possibility.

I'll give them two stars because they are decent looking and comfortable, as long as you stay out of the cold and away from water. As for me, I'll go back to wearing the leather sneakers I bought at the discount store when running errands. They are more trustworthy in bad weather.
1212 comments| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2010
I ordered the UGG boots and received them on time and in new condition. The leather boots are well made and comfortable. The boots fit fine but I would suggest if you are going to use with heavy socks to size up to the next larger. Since I will use with thin socks or no socks they work for me.
Great choice.
on November 4, 2010
Wow! this might be my favorite boot so far!! the minute I slipped my foot into this boot.. it "hugged" them!! I can't wait for the weather to change to cold again so I can enjoy these boots.... I have a feeling I will be living in them! VERY WELL MADE.. very comfortable... Very cute... very very nice boot.. highly recommend... also.. sizing: I wear a size 8 1/2 wide... and I purchased a 9.. Perfect fit. Hope this helps!
on October 9, 2010
These boots are wonderful. I wear a size 61/2, so I ordered a size 7 and they fit perfectly. I'm very happy that I purshased them. They are made very well, so I feel I will get my money's worth out of them.
on February 2, 2011
Don't attempt to wear them in the rain-they leak from the first step...and the laces come undone about every 50 feet.
However, other than that they're comfortable enough.
on February 27, 2014
I have worn UGGs for years. I love the Caspia because the leather is wonderful and very soft. These aren't the usual bulky UGG boot, but rather narrow and sleekly lined. The toe area has plenty of width, but if you are in-between sizes I would recommend one size up. They keep my feet warm and comfortable and provide some arch support. A molded rubber outsole provides good traction on multiple surfaces. I have arthritis in my feet so I need to be extra careful with the shoes/boots I wear. These have been perfect.
on December 10, 2013
I bought this boot a while ago and I love it! It has served me well and I'm looking for them in another color. I bought black. The toe box is nice and wide and the leather holds up in the snowy winters of Chicago. I adore this boot!
on January 9, 2013
I don't think I will ever enjoy a pair of Winter boots the way I've enjoyed these, it's only been a few days and I'm completely in love.
After reading reviews that stated these boots did not have the wool on the sole, I was concerned that they would not be as comfortable but boy was I wrong. These are undoubtedly the most comfortable boots I've ever worn.

The leather is soo sturdy yet soft and the wool of course adds to the comfort. These boots are definately worth the money!

HAPPY CONSUMER :-D
on December 7, 2011
My wife's shoe size is 6.5-7 and she bought size 7 of UGG Caspia boots in black. She says they are very comfortable and fit her well. She really enjoys wearing them during late fall chilly days.
She expected to see the entire lining made with fur and was surprised to see the sole part made of leather. As long as she does not have to wear them at very cold weather-she said she will be fine.
The only real downside is that laces do not stay tight no matter what you do and they untie quite often.
Otherwise it is a good product.
on January 14, 2012
I LOVE THESE BOOTS!! They are the cutest and they are sooooo comfortable! I wanted the light brown color but went with the black because they were on sale. I wound up loving the black and couldn't be happier with this purchase! Highly recommended! Looking forward to wearing them next month when we go snowboarding in Colorado.