5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cozy
I bought these UGGs for my husband's birthday and he really likes them. The color is a nice grey, and the inside is super soft and plush, making them super warm slippers. So I would suggest them for colder climates, otherwise they may be too warm.
Published on November 7, 2011 by shoe_blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly too small!
My husband normally wears a size 7 1/2. 8 was the smalles size I could order, and even they were too small for him. They are so tight he can't hardly get his foot into them. I expected a lot more. They appear to be made very well. I thought they were made in Austrailia, but the tag says they were made in Vietnam.
Published 11 months ago by Lori K. Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cozy, November 7, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my fiance, February 6, 2013
and he loves them! Asked me if I thought it would be ok to wear them at work! Haha. According to him, they are very comfortable. Might be a little tight on the exact size... I would play it safe and buy a 1/2 size bigger if you are on the fence.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the price, January 24, 2014
My husband love it..so comfy and keep his feet warm...best christmas gift ever to my hubby..true to size. But I will recommend half size bec.of the thickness of the fur..

5.0 out of 5 stars For the hubs!, February 21, 2014
T. Bostrom (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
My husband loves these - he calls them his Tom Brady's and he wears them around the house all day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great UGG Quality, November 25, 2014
I have one pair that I have worn for several years so it was time to replace them. They are as wonderful, warm and soft as the originals. The only word of caution is that they are not treated against the wet so if you have to wear them in the rain or snow, make sure you coat them with water proofing. Personally, I would prefer not to put stuff on them that makes it more difficult for them to breathe, but that is a personal choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, December 16, 2014
Extremely comfortable shoe which I use to wear around the house as well as around the outside of my house and/or backyard. With the rubber bottom allowing for non-slip and protection, I'm able to use indoors and outdoors. The shoe has a "true fit," meaning there isn't alot of wiggle room with the first couple times of use. I would suggest this product if you're looking for comfortable shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit narrow order size up, December 8, 2014
I bought these for someone who wears a size 15 "Muck Boot" (with 2 pairs of socks)... And these fit just great at a size 16 with or without socks very comfy and warm. They are narrow so that is why I ordered a size up. Very satisfied with Zappos customer service--I had a problem and they fixed it right away within 1 day...So far , so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, April 22, 2014
GLENDA T. MIKOVSKY (OKEECHOBEE, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This was a Christmas gift and the fit was perfect, will continue gifting these slippers, my grandsons were thrilled, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my feet warm and dry, April 4, 2014
I was afraid that they might make them too hot and sweaty but absolutely not the case, great slippers, a bit smaller fit initially but stretches to fit perfectly in time!

5.0 out of 5 stars I may have ordered a too small item., January 29, 2014
Product was everything I expected and more. They sure are comfortable and they keep my feet warm. When I say too small I do so because it takes a little effort to put them on in the middle of the night; the size I ordered will not allow an easy slip on experience.

UGG Men's Ascot Wool Slipper