5.0 out of 5 stars What a find!!!
SO... here's the scoop, i wear a size 6.5 in women's searched around for some ugg slippers at a deal and realized that I can wear a size 4 in kids, ordered these in kids size 4... the other reviews totally helped because it helped me figure out which size exactly, depending on style I can wear a size 4 or 5 in kids.

NOTE: I'm a true size 6.5, Med width shoe...
Published 14 months ago by jpayne411

3.0 out of 5 stars Love
I gave this product a 3 only because they are a little snug on my feet I buy uggs all the time and my size is four . But with these slippers I had to force my feet in other then that they are so cozy and warm I love them ! Great buy!!!!!!
Published 21 months ago by Inpatient

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find!!!, October 22, 2013

NOTE: I'm a true size 6.5, Med width shoe and the size 4 kids fits like a glove!!

Also the kids have a more slipper look, not so wide, bulky looking like my last pair. Although, you don't get the same girly colors as women's, it such a deal. loved it! !

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy!, December 20, 2012
I wear a woman's size 5, which is equivalent to a kid's size 3. The kids version looks exactly like the adult version (UGG Australia Women's Cozy II Slippers) except for a slightly different sole. As I expected from UGG, the quality is fantastic. These slippers are soft, warm, durable, and incredibly comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, January 22, 2013
This review is from: UGG Australia Kid's Cozy Slipper (Shoes)
Our daughter LOVED them. We're no stranger to Ugg boots but the slippers are a whole new level of comfort for around the house. With the thick rubber sole they can also,do some LIGHT outside treks without fear of damaging them. The vendor shipped them right away (had them in only 2 days) and they were perfect on arrival.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love, March 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER!, January 15, 2013
These were for a gift and the recipient adore the cozy feel.Fit is perfect(ordered her size)
I would definitely purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ugg slippers, January 5, 2013
This review is from: UGG Australia Kid's Cozy Slipper (Shoes)
Good quality and true to size. My daughter just loves how comfortable they are. I would highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, April 14, 2014
Christmas gift for my daughter; she's happy, so I'm happy. (don't need to say more; why the min word requirement?)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, March 21, 2014
Sharon (Buffalo Grove, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Have been wearing uggs slippers for several years. Have problems with my feet and these slippers give me not only the support I need but also the comfort. Have several pairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 1, 2014
This review is from: UGG Australia Kid's Cozy Slipper (Shoes)
This was a Christmas gift and I loved my purchase. Slipper was what I expected and fit great! Perfect gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers for Cheistmas, December 25, 2013
I LOVE my new Ugg slippers! As an owner of 5 pairs of their boots I was sure these were the slippers for me & I was excited to receive them from my husband.

They are incredibly plush and warm, I was hoping they would slip go my heel and they don't. And sizing was perfect, I wear a 6-6.5 in women's but these were children's I wanted them a little loser than I would wear a pair a pair of shoes so I went up 1 size and and so please with the fit. I have just the perfect amount of extra room! (My boots are all either a women's size 6 or childs size 4)

This seller was so quick, it was the peal shipping time right before the holiday & they still around right on time in the 2-3 day window. I will use this

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›