5.0 out of 5 stars Ugg Bailey Triplet in Chestnut
Love it! These boots are so warm and comfortable. I was afraid they would run a bit big. I usually wear size 8-8.5 in most shoe brands, but I ordered a size 8 in uggs and they fit perfectly.
Published on December 7, 2010 by Tori N

3.0 out of 5 stars Love UGs
I love the boots and wear nothing else but since they stopped making them in Australia (now China or Vietnam) the quality has gone down. When I wear the darker colors the color rubs off on my feet for months. This did not happen when they came from Australia. I think they should decrease the price since they are getting them made a lot cheaper and it shows in the...
Published 4 months ago by Divears

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugg Bailey Triplet in Chestnut, December 7, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, January 23, 2011
Tracy Kim (Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan) - See all my reviews
I have written a separate shipper's feedback, so this is only about the product itself, which I give 5 stars to. I've only worn this twice and already have gotten a lot of compliments and they're super cute and super comfortable. The only downside I can identify is sometimes it's a little hard to get the shoes on and off, the ankle area seems to be a little on the tight side, but that might just be me. Other than that, they're great. Perfect for even not-so skinny jeans, because the buttons can come undone, and so it's super easy to stuff your jeans in your boots and then button them up, which I do all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, warm, and comfortable, December 5, 2012
I highly recommend these boots. I think they look great. They are very comfortable and warm. I have perhaps too many boots, but I will compare them. The boots I will review are Emu, Uggs, Bear Paws, and Minnetonka. All the boots I am reviewing here are fully lined with sheep fleece, including a fleece lined foot bed. They will all keep your feet warm and comfortable. If you have boots that are lined with synthetic fleece they will not keep your feet comfortable. Your feet will not be as warm as with wool and ironically will tend to sweat, which is uncomfortable and will eventually chill your feet. The two best quality boots of these are the Emus and the Uggs. I'm reviewing them all here to help you pick the right boot for you.
**Uggs Australia** boots are the softest of my boots. The Uggs have a flat sole without much arch support, but the wool foot bed does support your foot fairly well. They are like wearing slippers. The wool is soft and the sheepskin exterior is supple. They say their wool is treated and it feels like it is combed or something to be silkier. More than any other of my boots the Uggs need to be treated with water repellent, though all the boots here should be sprayed to help protect them and keep them clean. Uggs makes their own spray and it works well. Any good brand made for suede and nubuck works well. Avoid using any of the water proof sprays with silicone as an ingredient though. Uggs are the most comfortable boots for lounging around in a cabin.
Emu boots are a sturdiest of these boots. The edges are finished and bound rather than just a raw cut like the Uggs. They have a little bit of arch support in them. The wool they use is 100% Australian Merino wool and is densest of all the boots. It tends not to compress over time and will insulate your feet well. You may need to order a size up because of this. The sole has a tougher outer layer of rubber so they tend to wear well. I think these are better made than the wildly popular Uggs Australia boots. They are fairly water repellent, even before being treated, probably because of a high natural lanolin content. These are great boots to walk in the city in on a winter day.
BearPaws are the bargain boots here, in a good way. Bear Paws make warm and comfortable boots that are good looking. The boot interior is wool so they do keep your feet warm. The exterior leather is not sheepskin, but is cow hide. The cowhide makes for a sturdy boot. These are the boots to wear walking in snow. Cowhide is stiffer and I think a bit tougher than the sheepskin, though it is not as supple as the sheepskin. Bear Paws are not as well made with the attention to detail that you find with Emu. However, cost about a third what Uggs and Emus cost and are fairly well made. They look good, are comfortable and warm.
Minnetonka makes a very soft and comfy boot too. These American made boots come in materials other than sheepskin. I'm only reviewing the sheepskin side zip fringe boot, because that is the only one I know about. It is all sheepskin and soft like a slipper. It has a rubber sole and cushioned insole. These are great to wear in the house or on a car trip, but I doubt they would hold up well to much outdoors walking. I really love these boots for wearing at home. They keep my feet warm and comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest Boots ever!!, September 21, 2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots! They are just like the classic uggs but you can fold these down or wear them up! The fur is so soft too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my boots!, March 11, 2011
Some recommentations are to order a size smaller than your normal size but I ordered my regular size and the fit is great! I love my boots! I can wear them tall or turned down. Be sure to get the care kit as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars LUV Luv luv these boots!!, October 8, 2010
They fit my calves! I have a very hard time finding high boots that fit my calves. And these are super comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!!!, September 11, 2012
These boots are the most comfortable boots ever! I've had other sheepskin boots before, but these are by far my favorite. They're soft on the inside and very warm. Perfect boots for the fall and winter months. Very cute too! They're worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves her Uggs!, November 27, 2012
My 15-year-old daughter absolutely loves her new Ugg Bailey Triplet Button boots. The comfort and construction are superior. I don't think that she's removed them from her feet in days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Bailey Triplet, October 24, 2012
Mother (North Quincy, MA United States) - See all my reviews
These boots are by far the most comfortable boot I have ever bought. My ankles swell on occasion but I have no problem putting these boots on. The lining is soft and warm and I love the chestnut color. I normally wear size 8 but the size 7 fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boot for Women, December 28, 2010
These are beautiful, comfortable boots. I always wear one size smaller in UGGs than in other shoes/boots. Highly recommend.

ARRAY(0x9b69d57c)