Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: 10-13|Color: Black 6-Pack|Change

on September 27, 2012
Nice to find quality men's dress socks at a reasonable price here on Amazon! Six pair for less than you'd spend on three from a "name" brand. My husband says they're comfortable, soft, lightweight and the perfect length. Highly recommend these. Incidentally, I followed another reviewer's smart advice regarding the packaging and I'll pass it along here in case you missed it. There's white thread that attaches each pair of socks to cardboard backing. If you try to yank the socks and cardboard apart you'll probably rip something. Instead, just snip the thread with a small scissors (I used a cuticle scissors) and you won't have a problem.
on October 6, 2012
My reason for trying these was simple: over the last few years I had collected a variety of black dress socks here and there. Nice socks, generally more expensive, and all slightly different. Problem: laundry and sorting and matching. (I swear there is an invisible sock gremlin who has a fetish for stealing one sock from each pair). You probably know what I'm talking about - eventually my drawer had a collection of orphaned socks ( with me hoping the other one would mysteriously re-appear) along with the various still-intact pairs of dress socks. I finally went over the edge of the sock cliff while at work I noticed that I had on a mismatched pair of black socks on. Wardrobe sock malfunction! Solution? I got rid of every black sock I had, and after reading reviews, tried a package of these. I was leary of getting something low quality that was either uncomfortable or slid down. Turns out I was very pleased with the value for the price. I bought a second pack and now have twelve pairs of black socks circulating through the laundry system. I've out-smarted the sock gremlins, getting a matched pair in a semi dark closet at 5 am is easy. Best thing? I scored MAJOR points with my wife because sorting my socks is now a breeze! I'm thinking of getting a third pack to have in reserve. And you can't beat the price - you can spend this much on a single pair in some stores. The only reason four stars and not five is simply that the reality is the quality is not as sophisticated as more expensive socks, but I am very happy.
on September 3, 2012
In this day and age it's getting really difficult to find quality socks that don't wear through, shed lint balls, and lose elasticity. It's also difficult to find "thin" socks that are both durable and cool. These socks fit the bill perfectly. Lightly constructed yet strong, breathable and durable. For a sock impossible to knock, these rock!
on May 30, 2015
I bought 5 different brands of dress socks:
Calvin Klein Men's 3 Pack Cotton Rich Dress Rib Socks, Black;
Dockers Men's 5-Pack Classics Dress Flat Knit Crew Socks, Black;
Gold Toe Men's Metropolitan Dress Sock, Black;
Kenneth Cole Men's 6-pack Ribbed Dress Socks (Black);
Sakkas 5599BLACK Mens Cotton Blend Ribbed Dress Socks.
I've been randomly wearing these for about 6 months. My favorite is the Sakkas. The texture is very smooth and the fabric is a little more sheer than the others, this combination makes them very comfortable. They contour very nicely to the shape of my foot and leg and after they're on you can't really feel them. I see some complaints about the wear in the reviews. I haven't had any problems and walk a fair amount with them, but I can see where that might be a problem relative to some of the thicker, stiffer socks. The Sakkas are so comfortable, if I do have any problems I'll simply buy more.
My next favorite are the Calvin Kleins. They're a little thicker and have a lot of the same qualities, but just not quite as good. They are almost four times the price as the Sakkas.
The Kenneth Coles are a little thicker, but a little more stiff and scratchy.
The Dockers are okay but they don't contour as well.
The least favorite are the Gold Toes, they are the scratchiest and have the least contour.
I'm ordering more Sakkas and will be donating the rest.
on July 27, 2012
I bought a pack of these to try and really like how they feel and fit, so I bought another pack. They are thin the way I like my socks but also feel very cushioned. The only caution for buyers is be careful when separating the pairs from the sewn on cardboard packaging, I made a hole in one of the socks from breaking the thread used to join the socks to the cardboard. After that I then cut the thread and was more gentle when seperating them. They have a good blend of cotton and synthetic fibers so they should last for a while. I think these are great socks and the price is right. I will be buying more.
on April 3, 2013
I bought two packs of these socks. For the price, it was hard to beat. However, every time I have worn them, by the time I'm home for the day, I have worn holes in the bottoms. If you just go to the office and back, perhaps these are the socks for you. I still can't see someone wearing them more than 5 or 6 times before getting a hole, even with the lightest use. They are fairly comfortable, but are practically sheer nylons by the time you have it pulled up tight.
on August 1, 2015
second round of these purchased for husband who is hard on socks. these are thin like he prefers, mostly cotton, also preferred, and stretchy enough that they go easily over his 'Fred Flintstone' type feet. He has very muscular calves, and wears a size 9 or 9 1/2 shoe or boot - 4E wide, and his feet are VERY flat. It's hard to find a sock that fits. These last as long for him as the gold toes, or high-end department store brand. We've tried them all!
on October 24, 2014
I bought these socks for an internship this summer, needing more black socks to last the workweek, but didn't want to shell out a lot of money on really nice socks. As other reviewers have mentioned, these socks did feel fairly thin, but were comfortable to wear. I found them to be a little bit more breathable than my previous dress socks.

I've probably been wearing each pair once a week for around 5 months now, and on some of the pairs, I'm noticing that they are wearing out near my toes.
on December 4, 2015
I was shocked with the quality of these socks! YES they are a thinner knit, but most men's dress socks are.They are not so thin that they are see through. The price of socks can be outrageous- he likes these as well as three other pair that cost more than all 12! They are packaged individually, you get two of each pattern, so you could give as individual gifts.
I would not hesitate buying these again or gifting- no they are not the highest of quality but for the price they are great, BETTER than great- small price= great quality. ALSO the patterns are lovely- stylish but not outrageous.

These would be a good gift to give shelters that are in need of socks etc. because they are a great price and a good product.
on January 11, 2013
These socks are the cheapest I have found by far. They are dress socks meaning thin and not meant for high abrasion or use. They go up to mid-upper calf and stay there all day. No problems with them sliding down or anything. I didn't like how they sewed the tags on. Some of my pairs have holes near the end even though I very carefully cut the thread to get the tags off. They are comfortable but also very thin. You will feel the breeze in these things. Moisture wicking is decent but again I didn't expect all the creature comforts of a $20 sock. I would recommend and buy these again.

UPDATE: After wearing these for a few months I would buy some different socks. These thing promote bacteria growth and make my feet smell horrible. I only wear a pair for one work day then wash it. I have never ever had athletes foot or smelly feet but the moment I take my shoe off after wearing these I can smell it instantly. I bought some higher quality socks and have been wearing them about a week now. My feet are noticeably not smelly at all.