4.0 out of 5 stars Loose
It doesn't fit tight my vacuum, we had to tape it to the sides so it won't get loose and fall
Published 18 months ago by Soledad

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Filters
These filter elements paper filters broke in to two pieces after one use, making them useless. I bought two filters and both did the same thing. Also, the plastic body would not stay inserted in the vacuum. the slightest bump made the filter body pop out of the vacuum.
Published on January 3, 2013 by Travis C. Lawyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Filters, January 3, 2013
This review is from: HOOVER SERIES T HEPA FILTER VACUUM For UH70100, UH70105, UH70106, UH70107, UH70110, UH70115, UH70116, UH70120, UH70130, UH70200, UH70210, UH70211, UH70212 and UH70215.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit, December 11, 2012
HOOVER SERIES T HEPA FILTER VACUUM For UH70100, UH70105, UH70106, UH70107, UH70110, UH70115, UH70116, UH70120, UH70130, UH70200, UH70210, UH70211, UH70212 and UH70215.The filter I got DOES NOT FIT. It was not OEM. It came from Enviro-care Technologies and it's going back. Amazon should be more careful re supplieers.

3.0 out of 5 stars These aren't made by Hoover, but fit and work fine, August 1, 2012
I was disappointed to find 3rd party, unbranded parts in the kit. Everything fits fine and the vacuum has _much_ more suction than it did before replacing the filters.

The vacuum shoots more air out the front or in a different direction than it did with the original filter cartridge. It sometimes shoots bits of light debris out of the way of the vacuum before I can vacuum it up, but its not a big problem. The 3M filter cartridge reviews also mention more air out the front.

These seem to work well, but compare pricing to other no-name aftermarket parts, not Hoover branded parts.

Ralph

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit, July 14, 2013
Very disappointed. The top filter is a little too big and makes the top pop up AND the hepa filter does not click in causing it to come out while vacuuming. Will never get agian.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't even fit, June 4, 2013
I put the hepa filter back in my machine to vacuum and it kept coming out as I was vacuuming.
I've seem similar issues now that I did more research. I'd return it but I'm stuck since it's the only one i have.

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money - try to find an alternative!, January 1, 2014
Works and does the job (or so I think)

This does not however fit snugly into the port that it is meant to belong to. You might have to apply duct tape to get it to stick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loose, July 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, one minor hitch, June 10, 2013
K. C Wilson (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
The filter did not click into place when I tried installing it. I ened up using a flat head screwdriver to pry up the part that locks
it and that did the trick

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, May 26, 2013
First I ordered the three pc. Set and rec.d a two pc. Set
Second one of the filters will not stay in the sweeper when it is running, I had to tape it in, if not taped in it will blow out the front of the sweeper
Junk junk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase - providing it is a genuine Hoover part, January 11, 2013
J. Donaldson (Boston, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
The first filter provided had no "HEPA" writing, support bars (as photo) nor pre filter (on underside). Crucial vacuum quickly provided the genuine part when I followed up with them - hence 4 stars. The first filter failed within a few days.